主题 : 意大利人说英语
admin 离线
级别: 管理员

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2003-03-27   

意大利人说英语

意大利人说英语,请点击此处

对白:
one day I gonna to Malta to a big hotel,in the morning I go down to eat a breakfast. I tell the waitress that I want two pieces of toast .she brings me only one piece. I tell her "I wanna two pieces". She say "Go to the toilet". I say "you don't understand, I wanna two pieces on my plate". She say to me: "you better not piss on the plate, you sonnawabitch". I do not even know this lady and she call me a sonnawabitch!!
Later I go to eat at a bigger restaurant. The waiter brings me a Spoon and a knief but no fock. I tell her "I wanna a fock" and she tella me : "everyone wanna fuck". I tella her " you don't undertsand me...I wanna fock on the table". She say : "you better not fuck on the table you sonnawabitch."

So I go back to my room in my hotel and there is no sheets on the bed. I call the manager and tell him "I wanna a sheet". he tell me to Go the toilet. I say "you don't understand I wanna a sheet on my bed". He say:"you better not shit on the bed, you sonnawabitch".

I go to the Check out and the man at the desk said " peace on you".and I say : " Piss on you too, you sonnawabicth". I'm gonna back to Italy!            
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
Troublemaker 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2003-06-19