登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 分享在心中荡漾的一首歌. Amazing Grace
notaq 离线
级别: 连长
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2011-02-22   

分享在心中荡漾的一首歌. Amazing Grace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsCp5LG_zNE&feature=related } 3:TPW5S  
oD{V_/pdx  
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, V2w[0^ L  
That saved a wretch like me. <!X'- >i%q  
I once was lost but now am found, HAo8]?J  
Was blind, but now I see. aC3\Hs  
avO+1<`4B  
T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear. ABhza|  
And Grace, my fears relieved. 4)2*|w  
How precious did that Grace appear Ms1\J2  
The hour I first believed. nIph[Vs-Z  
r_)-NOp  
Through many dangers, toils and snares d; lp^K M  
I have already come; tP!sO vQ:  
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far  + KFK..  
and Grace will lead me home. nq/xD;q  
rA*,)I_v@  
The Lord has promised good to me. AG}' W  
His word my hope secures. w])~m1yW  
He will my shield and portion be, [$[t.m  
As long as life endures. Xki/5roCQ|  
8SAz,m!W)  
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail, 0 {{7"  
And mortal life shall cease, Q k -y 0  
I shall possess within the veil, idO3/>R [  
A life of joy and peace. pNiqb+^nz  
7KM!\"PM  
When we've been here ten thousand years )1x333.[c  
Bright shining as the sun. (OG@]|-  
We've no less days to sing God's praise /-|xxy  
Than when we've first begun. 3&' STPpW  
1~7y]d?%  
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, G$@X>)2N8  
That saved a wretch like me. 82/iVm1  
I once was lost but now am found, A5H[g`&  
Was blind, but now I see. *DNH_8m  
+'#d*r91@  
e:7aVOm  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
清水 离线
级别: 军长
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2011-02-22   
坐沙发,再看。
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交