登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 俺要发大财了
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-07-19   

俺要发大财了

BARRISTER ROBERT KENOLLY }S iR;2W  
SUPREMECHAMBERS L%H\|> k`  
35 KOFO ABAYOMI ST/ KALCUTA CRESCENTS x((u  
APAPA-LAGOS. hV $Zr4'  
<5L99<E  
Dear  Sir/Madam, & *tL)qKDc  
]$#bNt/p  
This letter is not intended to cause any xqSZ {E:  
embarrassment in whatever form,rather it is intended to DD/B\  
contact your esteemed self, following the 0Fkr3x  
knowledge of your high repute and trust worthiness. &wDZ@{h  
"(jD*\8x  
Firstly,I must solicit your confidentiality. I Y;Nq(  
know that a proposal of this magnitude will make KxErWP%  
anyone apprehensive and worried,but I am assuring 0;x&\x7K  
you that it is made in good faith and will be of H%vgPQ8  
mutual benefit. _'!qOt7D  
N!.o`4 "z  
I am Barr.Robert Kenolly, Esq, the personal Wpf~Ji6||  
attorney to Mr.Andrew, herein after referred to as my h,y_ ^cf  
client, a national of America, who used to work 7&,$  
with National Oil Plc.My client and his entire 5ppr;QaB  
family were involved in a plane mishap that took HG /fp<[   
place in Kano. 7zzFM  
Qc Wg  
For more details and pictures of the plane crash TgJ+:^+0  
Please Click and view the Link below to see Clip 'g <"@SS+  
of the !{,2uQXe  
incident.News.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm :UT \L2 q=  
}bi hlyB&Q  
I have since made several inquiries to your ?9xWTVa8  
Embassy, in a bid to locate any relation of my client, OfrzmL<K  
and these efforts of mine have not been n^1BtP0!  
productive. I then decided to trace his last name over (6/aHSXI  
the internet, and came across your name which is $<nD-4p  
why I have contacted you to assist me in securing }\m.~$|[  
the money and property left behind by my client 3` IR ^  
before they are declared as unclaimed and xV sI#`<a  
unserviceable by the bank where they have been lodged for WS6Qp`c )e  
safekeeping. m>Z3p7!N}  
# Ey_.4S  
I am particularly interested in securing the 8'E7Uj  
funds lodged with  a Finance Firm,The sum of USD11.5M )09ltr0@"  
Dollars.This is because the said Bank has issued K!AA4!eUzM  
a notice to me, unequivocally instructing me PP! /WX   
toproduce the Next of Kin / Beneficiary to the said w3i74C& 0  
account within the next ten official working i~E0p ,  
days, or have the account confiscated. Considering my <c5g-*V:  
lack of success in my bid to locate his -5v{p  
relatives for over two years,I solicit your consent to !]?kvf-3e  
enable me produce you as the Next of Kin to my 5OPvy,e6  
deceased client, since you both bear the same last R{[v#sF >#  
name. 1OvoW Nx  
v~ x`a0  
The funds will then be transferred to you as the !pj&h0CR  
beneficiary and shared according to a proposed #-b}QhxH  
sharing pattern /ratio of 60:40 i.e. 60% for me and 4-HBXG9#/  
40% for you. I will provide the necessary, L_ T+KaQCH  
legally obtained documents to back up any claim we s Y4w dG  
make regarding this process,and will just require 3 }sy{Mx%9  
your understanding/ cooperation to enable us :CqR1_ n%  
achieve success within a legitimate arrangement, tVf):}<h  
laminating any liability resulting from any breach of ]Ky`AG`2~  
the prevalent laws. N[-$*F,:_  
'uzHI@i  
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. o5Rv xGN  
My direct contacts have been provided above, use KCpq<A%  
same accordingly for effective communication,then ,2 xD>+=  
kindly respond immediately. / \qzTo  
Thank you. I ] +OYWp  
+9]t]Vrw  
Best regards, EPwU{*F  
Barr.Robert Kenolly(Esq CqWO 0  
N G vb]  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-07-19   
Good day, -|u yJh  
nm_taER  
I am Mrs.Mary Brown from Nigeria West Africa. I jZ"j_ =o@  
am a widow. I lost my husband a couple of years R4b!?}d  
ago. My husband was a serving Director of the Cocoa i" +TKo-  
Exporting Board until his death. $mf O:%  
He was assassinated on January 2003 by the rebels b%x=7SMXO  
following the political uprising in Niger Delta. mQt0?c _  
Before his death he had a foreign account here 00SS<iX  
in Nigeria up to the tune of 10.5M Euros (Ten `c ^ ">L  
Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) which he told PYNY1 |3  
the Bank that it was for the importation of cocoa [j TU nP  
processing machine. )x?)v#k  
Please I want you to do me a favour to receive *6][[)(  
this funds to a safe account in your country or any @+ T33X)h%  
safer place as the beneficiary so that I will 9Y:.v@:}0  
come over to your country with my only son (Koma). Myn51pczl  
zRgGSxn  
I have a plans to do investment in your country,  E:uTjXt  
like real estate and industrial production. This cb|hIn\>7  
is my reason for writing to you. I will be very eVX/<9>  
happy if you will promise to assist me I will vV=rBO0a?  
offer you 20% of the total money. Pls,reply me as |}8SjZcQW  
soon as you indicate interest to help me and my eu]qgtg~U  
family. ,dosF Q  
 jrS$!cEo  
Hoping to hear from you 3&"uf9d  
Mrs. Mary Brown and Koma (Son) *>:<  
Email: [email protected]
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2008-07-19   
Dear beloved friend, j%ZBAk)}  
5zZQt +Ip  
I know that this letter may be a very big ^R :zma  
surprise to you, I came JSylQ201  
across your email contact from my personal search BaUuDo/ZO  
and I instructed the 2[1t )EW  
doctor here in this hospital to help me email you MLi aCG;  
and I believe that ]R!Y Ru  
you will be honest to fulfill my final wish u^Ktz DmL  
before I will die. \QG2 V$  
`SZ-o{  
I am Mrs. Gloria Caldwell from LONDON, I am 88 3A =\Mb  
years old, m$hkmD|  
I suffering from a long time cancer of the !?J- Y  
breast, S !lrnH  
From all indication my condition is really -2u)orWP  
deteriorating, PQ;9iv  
and my doctors have courageously advised me that 1fM`n5?"  
I may zmu+un"\j  
not live beyond the next two months, this is _d^d1Q}V  
because the cancer stagehas reached a critical stage. r}(mjC"o  
(7&b)"y  
I was brought up in a motherless babys S{)K_x  
home, and was married to my late husband for  > T:0  
thirty years without a child. p/l">d]+  
My husband and I are true Christians, but quite &Cm]*$?  
unfortunately, "~zLG"  
he died in a fatal motor accident. WlW%z(RC  
m;1/+qs 0  
Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold sV0NDM0  
all our inherited )_>'D4l ?  
belongings and deposited all the sum of $21 RU/SJ1wM"  
millions dollars with a q<^MC/]  
Bank in canada, because i wanted to relocate to ZP@NV|B  
the canada before my sickness. 6f t6;*,  
Presently, this money is still in their custody g HxRw  
and the management just wrote me as the .!+7|us8l\  
Legitimate beneficiary to come OwNo$b]h`  
forward to receive the money after keeping it for a3A3mBw  
so long or rather f;OB"p  
issue a letter of authorization to somebody to xzFQ)t&  
receive it on my behalf tv~Y5e&8  
since I can not come over as a result of my zK_P3r LsS  
illness, or they get it / $s(OFbi#  
confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a '-XO;{,-R  
hospital where I have P0sAq7"  
been undergoing treatment. 5yj#9H  
UUvCi+W  
It is my last wish to see that this money is c/j+aj0.v  
invested in any O:~J_Wwl!  
organization of your choice and distributed each .kkhW8:  
year among the SjF(;0k C  
charity organization, the poor and the motherless !&.-{ _$  
babies home where I KW ZEi?  
come from. I want your good humanitarian, to also <dVJV?i;  
use this money to e^x%d[sU  
fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I [#G*GAa6*  
must let you know that W4P+?c>'2  
this was a very hard decision, but I had to take pp{p4Z   
a bold step towards  M_%c9g@x  
this issue because I have no further option. I J,=ZUh@M  
hope you will help see a2]ZYY`R7  
my last wishes come true. iweT @P`  
eJ ^I+?h  
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you gLFTnMO  
the contact of the 2AMb-&po&f  
Payment centre in Canada. I will also issue you a s +qodb+  
letter of authority, <R~;|&o,$  
which will prouve that you are the new 8\C][ y  
beneficiary of my funds. Please assure 8<ev5a f  
me that you will act accordingly as I stated paMK]-  
herein.  8^_e>q*W  
Hope to hear from you soonest. 8X278^ #  
/?b{*<TK  
2}* 8( 32  
Awaiting your reply 0%q H=do6  
Yours in Christ, \P"Ol\@  
Mrs.Gloria Caldwell
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2008-07-19   
尼日利亚骗局消失多年后又死灰复燃? >vYb'%02  
`ueOb  
YAHOO的邮件过滤过去一直是很高效的,最近不知怎么了,总有这样的mail投到我的信箱里。
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
Ling1984 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2008-07-19   
If something is too good to be true, then it must NOT be true.  跨国诈骗集团的国际骗术已经登峰造极了!
lailai369 离线
级别: 班副
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2008-07-19   
我也收到过那个寡妇的email s5Wb iOF  
我回信说,靠,你怎么不跟他一起去死啊
clean0551 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2008-07-20   
祝贺老伍,你已经进入成功人士行列!! 6R$Yh0%  
话说,骗子就喜欢盯住成功人士的~~~~
俺的博客~欢迎来踩!
http://clean0551.blog.tianya.cn/
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交