登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : Lawyer Jokes
lili 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2004-12-03   

Lawyer Jokes

A lawyer opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.
"Officer, look what they've done to my Beemer!" he whined.
"You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!" retorted the officer, "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off!"
"Oh my god", replied the lawyer, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was, "Where's my Rolex!"
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
ok5 离线
级别: VIP

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2004-12-07   

Funny.
Ladies, is it that hard to understand you ????
莲子 离线
级别: 师长

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2004-12-06   
like these 2 pieces a lot!

谢谢楼主!
lili 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2004-12-03   
Genie Jokes
One day a genie appeared to a California man and offered to grant him one wish.
the man said:?I wish you'd build a bridge from here to Hawaii so I could drive there anytime"
The genie frowned" I don't know. It sounds like quite an undertaking,?he said. "Just think of the logistics. The supports required reaching the bottom of the ocean, the concrete, and the steel! Why don't you pick something else?"
The man thought for a while and then said, "Okay, I wish for a complete understanding of women- what they are thinking, why they cry. I wish I knew how to make a woman truly happy".
The genie was silent for a minute, then said

"So how many lanes did you want on that bridge?"
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交