登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 分享在心中荡漾的一首歌. Amazing Grace
notaq 离线
级别: 连长
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2011-02-22   

分享在心中荡漾的一首歌. Amazing Grace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsCp5LG_zNE&feature=related K(PSGlI f  
B(vCi^  
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, 7&wxnxSk^  
That saved a wretch like me. "S6";G^I  
I once was lost but now am found, rNo/H<J%+j  
Was blind, but now I see. n1JV)4Mv  
64mD%URT  
T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear. 00f'G2n  
And Grace, my fears relieved. MBw;+'93qf  
How precious did that Grace appear ZzTkEz >  
The hour I first believed. ,7:-V<'Yv  
@#hvQ6u  
Through many dangers, toils and snares >o{JG(Rn  
I have already come; Vy[xu$y  
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far iR./9}Ze  
and Grace will lead me home. E`(=n(Qu  
FXn98UFY  
The Lord has promised good to me. ^b`-zFL7  
His word my hope secures. _yR_u+5  
He will my shield and portion be, UcD<vg"p  
As long as life endures. 8@(?E[&O>  
QdcuV\B}  
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail, SCe$v76p#  
And mortal life shall cease, IHi[3xf<  
I shall possess within the veil, hY%} x5ntU  
A life of joy and peace. lw}7kp4 2F  
>`a^E1)  
When we've been here ten thousand years *QWOW g4w  
Bright shining as the sun. k'N``.  
We've no less days to sing God's praise 6| o S 5  
Than when we've first begun. J?X{NARt  
nK+ke)'Zv=  
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, p=A, yGDV  
That saved a wretch like me. _[rQt 8zn  
I once was lost but now am found, 2gkN\w6zQ  
Was blind, but now I see. (3D&GY!/  
j<~T:Tk  
PN 8# T:E  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
清水 离线
级别: 军长
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2011-02-22   
坐沙发,再看。
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交