登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 俺要发大财了
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-07-19   

俺要发大财了

BARRISTER ROBERT KENOLLY |?v+8QL,;t  
SUPREMECHAMBERS ]f6,4[  
35 KOFO ABAYOMI ST/ KALCUTA CRESCENTS W^i[7 r  
APAPA-LAGOS. "(iQ-g Mm  
ri49r*_1  
Dear  Sir/Madam, -PaR&0Tt  
AG|:mQO  
This letter is not intended to cause any T2TWb  
embarrassment in whatever form,rather it is intended to CUx-k|\  
contact your esteemed self, following the zh5ovA%  
knowledge of your high repute and trust worthiness. }Vfc;2  
Hq|{Nt%Q  
Firstly,I must solicit your confidentiality. I P:UR:y([  
know that a proposal of this magnitude will make 2L S91  
anyone apprehensive and worried,but I am assuring 'VV"$`Fu"  
you that it is made in good faith and will be of C8y[B1Y  
mutual benefit. _opB,,G  
tlgg~MViS  
I am Barr.Robert Kenolly, Esq, the personal 19i=kdH  
attorney to Mr.Andrew, herein after referred to as my CYdYa|  
client, a national of America, who used to work zqLOwzMlLx  
with National Oil Plc.My client and his entire R] l2,0:  
family were involved in a plane mishap that took 7>3+]njw  
place in Kano. v7<r- <I[  
^@<Ia-x  
For more details and pictures of the plane crash WH<\f |xR  
Please Click and view the Link below to see Clip SmV}Wf  
of the bp'\nso/  
incident.News.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm (8(P12l  
nq\~`vH|Gd  
I have since made several inquiries to your 'M fVZho{  
Embassy, in a bid to locate any relation of my client, `We?j7O  
and these efforts of mine have not been HE-ErEtGB  
productive. I then decided to trace his last name over 9O\yIL  
the internet, and came across your name which is 'OU`$K7n  
why I have contacted you to assist me in securing |<#yXSi  
the money and property left behind by my client dB8  e  
before they are declared as unclaimed and +A1xqOB  
unserviceable by the bank where they have been lodged for (Ft#6oK"  
safekeeping. #e[igxwi  
\"P$*y4Le  
I am particularly interested in securing the [j?<&^SW  
funds lodged with  a Finance Firm,The sum of USD11.5M HMw}pp:  
Dollars.This is because the said Bank has issued ]?_V+F  
a notice to me, unequivocally instructing me ctR ^"'u  
toproduce the Next of Kin / Beneficiary to the said QG5 c>Q  
account within the next ten official working ->W rBO  
days, or have the account confiscated. Considering my c1<jY~U  
lack of success in my bid to locate his Wf =hFc1_@  
relatives for over two years,I solicit your consent to u6 4{w,  
enable me produce you as the Next of Kin to my |N|[E5Cn  
deceased client, since you both bear the same last EJ(z]M`f  
name. !gi3J @  
j rg B56LL  
The funds will then be transferred to you as the REPI >-|  
beneficiary and shared according to a proposed {(Ba  
sharing pattern /ratio of 60:40 i.e. 60% for me and OG^#e+  
40% for you. I will provide the necessary, Y ^5RM  
legally obtained documents to back up any claim we i<!1s%i}  
make regarding this process,and will just require T+>W(w i  
your understanding/ cooperation to enable us v V>=Uvm  
achieve success within a legitimate arrangement, R#Z m[S  
laminating any liability resulting from any breach of juMHc$d17  
the prevalent laws. ufN`=IJ%  
awSi0*d~  
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. L(}/W~En  
My direct contacts have been provided above, use `82^!7!  
same accordingly for effective communication,then {w ]L'0ES[  
kindly respond immediately. h5lngw  
Thank you.  dK]#..  
W{t- UK   
Best regards, tdNAR|  
Barr.Robert Kenolly(Esq ue -a/a  
!!6g<S7)  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
clean0551 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2008-07-20   
祝贺老伍,你已经进入成功人士行列!! G;]zX<2^3  
话说,骗子就喜欢盯住成功人士的~~~~
俺的博客~欢迎来踩!
http://clean0551.blog.tianya.cn/
lailai369 离线
级别: 班副
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2008-07-19   
我也收到过那个寡妇的email uCj)7>}v{M  
我回信说,靠,你怎么不跟他一起去死啊
Ling1984 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2008-07-19   
If something is too good to be true, then it must NOT be true.  跨国诈骗集团的国际骗术已经登峰造极了!
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2008-07-19   
尼日利亚骗局消失多年后又死灰复燃? ~uuM0POo  
j#9n.i %h  
YAHOO的邮件过滤过去一直是很高效的,最近不知怎么了,总有这样的mail投到我的信箱里。
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2008-07-19   
Dear beloved friend, #^w8Y'{?  
q^b12@.  
I know that this letter may be a very big 1t7T\~ +F  
surprise to you, I came ;e Mb$px  
across your email contact from my personal search sbV_h;<  
and I instructed the 9)'wgI#  
doctor here in this hospital to help me email you BUXlHh%<R  
and I believe that  sM9NHwg  
you will be honest to fulfill my final wish +[#^c3x2  
before I will die. u9{Z*w3L7  
Q'rX]kk_  
I am Mrs. Gloria Caldwell from LONDON, I am 88 "S psSQ  
years old, =64Ju Wvo  
I suffering from a long time cancer of the sX(rJLbD  
breast, q ;e/gP2  
From all indication my condition is really '3B7F5uLx"  
deteriorating, @XH@i+ {B  
and my doctors have courageously advised me that 1+Bj` ACP  
I may on f7V  
not live beyond the next two months, this is l(~NpT{=V  
because the cancer stagehas reached a critical stage. !uhh_3RH  
:D:J_{HJ  
I was brought up in a motherless babys ($[@'?Z1  
home, and was married to my late husband for 8zpTCae^=7  
thirty years without a child. muKjeg'b  
My husband and I are true Christians, but quite Yz>8 Nn'_  
unfortunately, $  3R5p  
he died in a fatal motor accident. 7+m.:~H3}  
8[IR;gZf  
Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold ;eP. B/N  
all our inherited ^;;gPhhWV  
belongings and deposited all the sum of $21 20)8e!jP  
millions dollars with a tA-p!#V<k1  
Bank in canada, because i wanted to relocate to 8CRwHDB  
the canada before my sickness. T>m|C}yy  
Presently, this money is still in their custody E\VKlu4  
and the management just wrote me as the ^Fwdi#g  
Legitimate beneficiary to come JgB"N/Oz  
forward to receive the money after keeping it for |qb-iXW=  
so long or rather M"8?XD%  
issue a letter of authorization to somebody to 3#h@,>Z;  
receive it on my behalf <^adt *m  
since I can not come over as a result of my cFoeyI#v  
illness, or they get it #$JY &!M  
confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a _j] vR  
hospital where I have /%P,y+<}iG  
been undergoing treatment. [email protected]'!  
V/J- zH&  
It is my last wish to see that this money is "=UhTE  
invested in any df9$k0Fx  
organization of your choice and distributed each !-8y;,P  
year among the +\Je B/F  
charity organization, the poor and the motherless jC'Diu4|Q  
babies home where I HCaEETk5  
come from. I want your good humanitarian, to also 67wq8|  
use this money to vH{JLN2  
fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I *4g:V;L  
must let you know that 8b $e)  
this was a very hard decision, but I had to take IKnXtydeI}  
a bold step towards \5F {MBx !  
this issue because I have no further option. I l6 T5]$  
hope you will help see W 6CNMI]  
my last wishes come true. 0;"   >.  
cN| gaL  
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you { ?]&P  
the contact of the n ZzGak  
Payment centre in Canada. I will also issue you a l6-%)6u>  
letter of authority, % &i Wc_"  
which will prouve that you are the new u@kr;^m  
beneficiary of my funds. Please assure Ki%RSW(_`  
me that you will act accordingly as I stated 9<"l!noy  
herein. YF13&E2`\  
Hope to hear from you soonest. xOc&n 0}%  
7/ FF}d  
oTf^-29d  
Awaiting your reply -aIB_  
Yours in Christ, 8o,"G}Hjk  
Mrs.Gloria Caldwell
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-07-19   
Good day, 'dcO-A:>  
{(^%2dk83C  
I am Mrs.Mary Brown from Nigeria West Africa. I B@,#,-=  
am a widow. I lost my husband a couple of years a`zw5  
ago. My husband was a serving Director of the Cocoa 4|KtsAVp{  
Exporting Board until his death. * v u   
He was assassinated on January 2003 by the rebels oqy}?<SQ  
following the political uprising in Niger Delta. D<xDj#Z~1  
Before his death he had a foreign account here 'h;x>r  
in Nigeria up to the tune of 10.5M Euros (Ten \yY2 mr  
Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) which he told `MXGEJF  
the Bank that it was for the importation of cocoa f_ UwIP  
processing machine. P>ZIP* Gr  
Please I want you to do me a favour to receive r#WAS2.TP  
this funds to a safe account in your country or any  X&.LX  
safer place as the beneficiary so that I will X=pPkgW  
come over to your country with my only son (Koma). P6;Cohfh  
i}Cy q  
I have a plans to do investment in your country, RU,!F99'1  
like real estate and industrial production. This rTM0[2N  
is my reason for writing to you. I will be very L_}F.nbS5  
happy if you will promise to assist me I will -\}Ix>  
offer you 20% of the total money. Pls,reply me as axdRV1+s  
soon as you indicate interest to help me and my .0]Odf:@  
family. KgEfhO$W  
?4lDoP{  
Hoping to hear from you jLreN#:9  
Mrs. Mary Brown and Koma (Son) x%, !px3s  
Email: [email protected]
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交