登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 俺要发大财了
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-07-19   

俺要发大财了

BARRISTER ROBERT KENOLLY 'Up75eT  
SUPREMECHAMBERS yNfj-wM  
35 KOFO ABAYOMI ST/ KALCUTA CRESCENTS O,),0zcYF  
APAPA-LAGOS. jt}oq%Bf  
`^{G`es  
Dear  Sir/Madam, ]\K?%z  
Z?xaXFm_  
This letter is not intended to cause any H0inU+Ih  
embarrassment in whatever form,rather it is intended to } 'xGip@W  
contact your esteemed self, following the 0 N7I:vJ  
knowledge of your high repute and trust worthiness. 5P<1I7d  
@bTm.3  
Firstly,I must solicit your confidentiality. I MF.!D ;s  
know that a proposal of this magnitude will make 1J1Jp|j.  
anyone apprehensive and worried,but I am assuring bE% Hm!  
you that it is made in good faith and will be of [V_mF  
mutual benefit. ;DX{+Z[  
}N -UlL(  
I am Barr.Robert Kenolly, Esq, the personal L|APXy]>  
attorney to Mr.Andrew, herein after referred to as my ;p*L(8<YI  
client, a national of America, who used to work s[{8:Px  
with National Oil Plc.My client and his entire %P1zb7:8  
family were involved in a plane mishap that took +&"W:Le:  
place in Kano. 9nQyPb6  
QE"$Lc)  
For more details and pictures of the plane crash = .S2gO >  
Please Click and view the Link below to see Clip P\WHM(  
of the @A8y!<  
incident.News.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm gYbvCs8O!  
Z (RsB_u5  
I have since made several inquiries to your ,B;mG]_  
Embassy, in a bid to locate any relation of my client, FEhBhv|m  
and these efforts of mine have not been @>U9CL"  
productive. I then decided to trace his last name over "?k'S{;  
the internet, and came across your name which is o/,%rA4  
why I have contacted you to assist me in securing Z\C"/j<y  
the money and property left behind by my client fXnTqKAfu6  
before they are declared as unclaimed and J6EzD\.Y)  
unserviceable by the bank where they have been lodged for K e@Bf  
safekeeping. +Q_xY>ej  
NM9ViYm>P  
I am particularly interested in securing the < q(i(%  
funds lodged with  a Finance Firm,The sum of USD11.5M  >h2qam  
Dollars.This is because the said Bank has issued RgFpc*.T  
a notice to me, unequivocally instructing me 'p[6K'Uq5  
toproduce the Next of Kin / Beneficiary to the said o"RE4s\G~r  
account within the next ten official working 1 c"s+k]9  
days, or have the account confiscated. Considering my dk]  
lack of success in my bid to locate his F ! v01]O  
relatives for over two years,I solicit your consent to pHVDug3  
enable me produce you as the Next of Kin to my pvt/{  
deceased client, since you both bear the same last h\#4[/  
name. @.cord`  
A<H]uQ>  
The funds will then be transferred to you as the (AA@ sN  
beneficiary and shared according to a proposed W!8$:Ih_Z  
sharing pattern /ratio of 60:40 i.e. 60% for me and S|u5RU8*"|  
40% for you. I will provide the necessary, n3J,`1*ct  
legally obtained documents to back up any claim we BSy4 d>  
make regarding this process,and will just require zB y%$5~Fw  
your understanding/ cooperation to enable us {DvWa|  
achieve success within a legitimate arrangement, !#]kzS0  
laminating any liability resulting from any breach of <F_w4!  
the prevalent laws. YVRE 9  
)N{PWSPs  
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. "o;%em*Bc  
My direct contacts have been provided above, use ~qb?#IY]`  
same accordingly for effective communication,then |#*+#27  
kindly respond immediately. *URY8 a`bO  
Thank you. w MF1HT<*  
HWoMzp5="3  
Best regards, `m AYK)N  
Barr.Robert Kenolly(Esq "AJ>pU3  
~O./A-l  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-07-19   
Good day, c$A}mL_  
6x;"T+BSSS  
I am Mrs.Mary Brown from Nigeria West Africa. I  :i?c  
am a widow. I lost my husband a couple of years NFIFCy!  
ago. My husband was a serving Director of the Cocoa F+xMXBD@>*  
Exporting Board until his death. Z#%77!3  
He was assassinated on January 2003 by the rebels QBoX3w=  
following the political uprising in Niger Delta. jAt6 5a  
Before his death he had a foreign account here `n|k+tsC  
in Nigeria up to the tune of 10.5M Euros (Ten #lVSQZO~a  
Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) which he told 5hCfi  
the Bank that it was for the importation of cocoa %ULd_ES^  
processing machine. d9 8pv%  
Please I want you to do me a favour to receive *LmzGF|  
this funds to a safe account in your country or any 8^-g yx'  
safer place as the beneficiary so that I will y;9K  
come over to your country with my only son (Koma). Dhg/>@tw  
Q"xDRQA  
I have a plans to do investment in your country, )[sSCt]  
like real estate and industrial production. This nzYFa J+  
is my reason for writing to you. I will be very *OE>gg&?Nh  
happy if you will promise to assist me I will ;NJM3g0I  
offer you 20% of the total money. Pls,reply me as dnPr2oI?I  
soon as you indicate interest to help me and my 0XIrEwm@%  
family. 1nLFtiki  
\BsvUGd  
Hoping to hear from you r:^`005  
Mrs. Mary Brown and Koma (Son) 5o(=?dXm4  
Email: [email protected]
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2008-07-19   
Dear beloved friend, 8>:2li  
-H_7GVSnl  
I know that this letter may be a very big pk=z<OTb  
surprise to you, I came 8J9o$S e  
across your email contact from my personal search }Ty_ } 6a5  
and I instructed the R91u6r#  
doctor here in this hospital to help me email you 'Uo:b<  
and I believe that C$B?|oUJc  
you will be honest to fulfill my final wish 2gjA>ET`N  
before I will die. h"nv[0!)  
Xg"Mjmr  
I am Mrs. Gloria Caldwell from LONDON, I am 88 ~Uz|sQ*G  
years old, U`'w{~"D%  
I suffering from a long time cancer of the 1h[email protected]  
breast, }S&SL)  
From all indication my condition is really /%N~$ &wW  
deteriorating, 9=~jKl%\vJ  
and my doctors have courageously advised me that %^ E>~  
I may XlNB9\"5  
not live beyond the next two months, this is U(qM( E  
because the cancer stagehas reached a critical stage. [ 06B)|s  
.^1=*j(;  
I was brought up in a motherless babys xhMdn3~U  
home, and was married to my late husband for X4*/h$48 w  
thirty years without a child. t! Av [K  
My husband and I are true Christians, but quite ?Z7C0u#wd  
unfortunately, 3 ?/}  
he died in a fatal motor accident. G}~b  
& l|B>{4v  
Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold #$fFp  
all our inherited WI'csM;M#  
belongings and deposited all the sum of $21 ~yf5$~Z  
millions dollars with a Z=sAR(n}~  
Bank in canada, because i wanted to relocate to }mJ)gK5b 6  
the canada before my sickness. mKq9mA"(E  
Presently, this money is still in their custody a. 5`Q2  
and the management just wrote me as the I`KN8ll  
Legitimate beneficiary to come qOa-@MN  
forward to receive the money after keeping it for eS Fmx  
so long or rather `^N;%[c`z  
issue a letter of authorization to somebody to Bp6 Evi  
receive it on my behalf I3aEg  
since I can not come over as a result of my vqxTf)ys  
illness, or they get it (/Y  gcT  
confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a \J\1i=a-=  
hospital where I have -)<Nd:A  
been undergoing treatment. QnOa?0HL/  
f%auz4CZz  
It is my last wish to see that this money is khu,P[3>  
invested in any ~E`A,  
organization of your choice and distributed each !! K=v7M  
year among the @fYA{-ZC  
charity organization, the poor and the motherless "ChBcxvxb:  
babies home where I \S2'3SD d/  
come from. I want your good humanitarian, to also QU4'x4YS  
use this money to d ly 08 74  
fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I wy&*6>.  
must let you know that )I}G:bBa  
this was a very hard decision, but I had to take AU$5"kBE  
a bold step towards n:!J3pR  
this issue because I have no further option. I 1X9sx&5H  
hope you will help see Y2D) $  
my last wishes come true. *'t`;m~  
nocH~bAf2  
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you V[#lFl).  
the contact of the ,!py n<_  
Payment centre in Canada. I will also issue you a \1B*iW  
letter of authority,  3i$AR  
which will prouve that you are the new 6ensNr~ea  
beneficiary of my funds. Please assure p9sxA|O=y  
me that you will act accordingly as I stated (c*Dvpo1  
herein. 6<~y!\4;F  
Hope to hear from you soonest. yq,5M1vR  
+yea}uUE  
XAFT LNV>  
Awaiting your reply 9_/1TjrDN  
Yours in Christ, XKK*RVs#  
Mrs.Gloria Caldwell
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2008-07-19   
尼日利亚骗局消失多年后又死灰复燃? -T(V6&'Qi  
}w@nZG ^ &  
YAHOO的邮件过滤过去一直是很高效的,最近不知怎么了,总有这样的mail投到我的信箱里。
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
Ling1984 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2008-07-19   
If something is too good to be true, then it must NOT be true.  跨国诈骗集团的国际骗术已经登峰造极了!
lailai369 离线
级别: 班副
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2008-07-19   
我也收到过那个寡妇的email Q'Tn+}B&  
我回信说,靠,你怎么不跟他一起去死啊
clean0551 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2008-07-20   
祝贺老伍,你已经进入成功人士行列!! &pAT  
话说,骗子就喜欢盯住成功人士的~~~~
俺的博客~欢迎来踩!
http://clean0551.blog.tianya.cn/
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交