登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 俺要发大财了
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-07-19   

俺要发大财了

BARRISTER ROBERT KENOLLY aho;HM$hjP  
SUPREMECHAMBERS .BXZ\r`  
35 KOFO ABAYOMI ST/ KALCUTA CRESCENTS 1V?}";T  
APAPA-LAGOS. !UD62yw~  
:rb<mg[  
Dear  Sir/Madam, P sD+?  
)@3ce'  
This letter is not intended to cause any _VR Sdr5  
embarrassment in whatever form,rather it is intended to !GMb~  
contact your esteemed self, following the -pj&|< h+9  
knowledge of your high repute and trust worthiness. ke~O+]  
jz|zq\Eek  
Firstly,I must solicit your confidentiality. I ' %OQd?MhL  
know that a proposal of this magnitude will make LS?hb)7  
anyone apprehensive and worried,but I am assuring 2|o6~m<pE  
you that it is made in good faith and will be of Um\Nd#=:  
mutual benefit. GljxYH"]#  
kF~}htv.=  
I am Barr.Robert Kenolly, Esq, the personal $6:j3ZTXrt  
attorney to Mr.Andrew, herein after referred to as my ~fs{Ff'  
client, a national of America, who used to work O@3EJkv  
with National Oil Plc.My client and his entire UUv&X+ Y  
family were involved in a plane mishap that took 3skq%;%Wsk  
place in Kano. TeQWrm s  
BpCzmU  
For more details and pictures of the plane crash E`>-+~ZUsk  
Please Click and view the Link below to see Clip {so"xoA^c  
of the @4h .?  
incident.News.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm ]}F_nc2L  
fk P@e3  
I have since made several inquiries to your `6!l!8 v  
Embassy, in a bid to locate any relation of my client, ReP7c3D>p  
and these efforts of mine have not been 6@!<' l%z  
productive. I then decided to trace his last name over 3bpbk  
the internet, and came across your name which is )KR9alf3  
why I have contacted you to assist me in securing <!&nyuSz  
the money and property left behind by my client d>NElug  
before they are declared as unclaimed and $dci?7q  
unserviceable by the bank where they have been lodged for !:`QX\Ux  
safekeeping. J']1^"_'  
/wI$}X5o~  
I am particularly interested in securing the p0uQ>[NV0  
funds lodged with  a Finance Firm,The sum of USD11.5M Aa.bE, W  
Dollars.This is because the said Bank has issued @6ZQkX/  
a notice to me, unequivocally instructing me VbK| VON[  
toproduce the Next of Kin / Beneficiary to the said j0o_` `  
account within the next ten official working ? YX2CJ6N  
days, or have the account confiscated. Considering my F%6al,8P  
lack of success in my bid to locate his PR~ho&!  
relatives for over two years,I solicit your consent to uI-te~]  
enable me produce you as the Next of Kin to my bR49(K$~  
deceased client, since you both bear the same last "VkraB.i  
name. $t-HJ<!  
LKxyj@Eq  
The funds will then be transferred to you as the zF(I#|Vo  
beneficiary and shared according to a proposed s9qr;}U.`  
sharing pattern /ratio of 60:40 i.e. 60% for me and j; 1X-  
40% for you. I will provide the necessary, kwZ 8q-0  
legally obtained documents to back up any claim we \x)T_]Gcm  
make regarding this process,and will just require G(|ki9^@"9  
your understanding/ cooperation to enable us j,Qp*b#Qo  
achieve success within a legitimate arrangement, qbHb 24I  
laminating any liability resulting from any breach of SwG:?T!"}  
the prevalent laws. (2QFwBW]  
$PstThM  
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. +K;(H']Z<-  
My direct contacts have been provided above, use v%= G~kF}[  
same accordingly for effective communication,then 6\g]Y  
kindly respond immediately. 0NZg[>H  
Thank you. @xB"9s  
e!ar:>T  
Best regards, vz,l{0 v  
Barr.Robert Kenolly(Esq Yc/rjEn7O  
28LjQ!  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-07-19   
Good day, y-)|u:~h  
y>3Zh5=  
I am Mrs.Mary Brown from Nigeria West Africa. I 3u^U\xB  
am a widow. I lost my husband a couple of years yJ c#y   
ago. My husband was a serving Director of the Cocoa \ty{KAc&  
Exporting Board until his death. .EM0R\ q  
He was assassinated on January 2003 by the rebels G?jKm_ `L  
following the political uprising in Niger Delta. PF2PMEBx!  
Before his death he had a foreign account here M^AwOR7<  
in Nigeria up to the tune of 10.5M Euros (Ten 3E$M{l  
Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) which he told %(MaH  
the Bank that it was for the importation of cocoa Fc M  
processing machine. HJo&snT3  
Please I want you to do me a favour to receive -uIu-a]  
this funds to a safe account in your country or any NBwxN  
safer place as the beneficiary so that I will $d3al%Uo  
come over to your country with my only son (Koma). GF*8(2h2  
]wMd!.lm-  
I have a plans to do investment in your country, -hiG8%l5  
like real estate and industrial production. This n#Q;b Sw  
is my reason for writing to you. I will be very --4,6va`e  
happy if you will promise to assist me I will T@GT=1E)  
offer you 20% of the total money. Pls,reply me as {Xb 6wQ"  
soon as you indicate interest to help me and my 'X d_8.  
family. :3pJGMv(  
5 >S #ew  
Hoping to hear from you l E=(6Q  
Mrs. Mary Brown and Koma (Son) yl/-!  
Email: [email protected]
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2008-07-19   
Dear beloved friend, ? C1.g'}7  
T2<?4^xN  
I know that this letter may be a very big {VtmQU? cJ  
surprise to you, I came d]{wZ#x  
across your email contact from my personal search l2vIKc  
and I instructed the }^U7NZn<"  
doctor here in this hospital to help me email you %N$,1=0*  
and I believe that D!Pv`wm  
you will be honest to fulfill my final wish @/FE!6 |O  
before I will die. (KtuikJ32^  
_&)^a)Nu  
I am Mrs. Gloria Caldwell from LONDON, I am 88 &*}`uJt  
years old, kH/u]+_  
I suffering from a long time cancer of the G_vWwH4XtL  
breast, >-J%=P  
From all indication my condition is really _;L%? -2c  
deteriorating, }Q&zYC]d  
and my doctors have courageously advised me that z*n  
I may wCw-EGLR  
not live beyond the next two months, this is :FB-GNd  
because the cancer stagehas reached a critical stage. @SeInew;`l  
tIn dve  
I was brought up in a motherless babys B( r~Nvc  
home, and was married to my late husband for A#;6~f  
thirty years without a child. kZ7\zbN>  
My husband and I are true Christians, but quite $;7,T~{  
unfortunately, 1Tl^mS~k  
he died in a fatal motor accident. HY-7{irR~  
ZeM~13[  
Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold [d 30mVM  
all our inherited }MQNzaXY^  
belongings and deposited all the sum of $21 B=14 hY@`  
millions dollars with a omz%:'m`~  
Bank in canada, because i wanted to relocate to 011 N  
the canada before my sickness. yvR3|  
Presently, this money is still in their custody R9X ISsM^  
and the management just wrote me as the eajctkzj  
Legitimate beneficiary to come -' :;0  
forward to receive the money after keeping it for ykK21P,v  
so long or rather RP[^1  
issue a letter of authorization to somebody to :{sy2g/+  
receive it on my behalf >=Bl/0YH  
since I can not come over as a result of my -KV)1kET  
illness, or they get it mV!Ia-k  
confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop in a (5CdA1|  
hospital where I have 6d~[j <@2  
been undergoing treatment. N{+6V`\  
TQ`s&8"P  
It is my last wish to see that this money is 1i=lJmr  
invested in any )(b, v/:  
organization of your choice and distributed each Ao?y2 [sE  
year among the QFekj@  
charity organization, the poor and the motherless ox:m;-Ml?_  
babies home where I pHKcKqB*13  
come from. I want your good humanitarian, to also HGycF|]2  
use this money to W5i{W'  
fund churches, orphanages and widows around. I p>M8:,  
must let you know that 55O_b)$  
this was a very hard decision, but I had to take <MK4# I1I  
a bold step towards '`s\_Q)hG_  
this issue because I have no further option. I ul(pp+%S  
hope you will help see ^.3(o{g  
my last wishes come true. eBT+|  
`U4e]Qh/+  
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you {7d(B1[1  
the contact of the 1fgO3N  
Payment centre in Canada. I will also issue you a PmjN!/  
letter of authority, C2e.RTxc  
which will prouve that you are the new !O )je>A  
beneficiary of my funds. Please assure B`{7-Asc1  
me that you will act accordingly as I stated Oq3aboAt  
herein. D[jPz0  
Hope to hear from you soonest. Z$*m=]2  
2^aXXPC  
.@KI,_X6,  
Awaiting your reply 2I[(UMI$7  
Yours in Christ, e^=b#!}-5:  
Mrs.Gloria Caldwell
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
伍胥之 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2008-07-19   
尼日利亚骗局消失多年后又死灰复燃? QZwZ4$jkiO  
[AHoTlPZ  
YAHOO的邮件过滤过去一直是很高效的,最近不知怎么了,总有这样的mail投到我的信箱里。
杺栫杣杊椌柮栬,䒴蓉艿芖。
Ling1984 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2008-07-19   
If something is too good to be true, then it must NOT be true.  跨国诈骗集团的国际骗术已经登峰造极了!
lailai369 离线
级别: 班副
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2008-07-19   
我也收到过那个寡妇的email =G \N1E  
我回信说,靠,你怎么不跟他一起去死啊
clean0551 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2008-07-20   
祝贺老伍,你已经进入成功人士行列!! ]G}:cCpd+a  
话说,骗子就喜欢盯住成功人士的~~~~
俺的博客~欢迎来踩!
http://clean0551.blog.tianya.cn/
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交