童年的友爱
Childhood Friendship
——致友红竹
—To Hongzhu, My Friend
BY Rose Lu(Binghua) Tr. East Sea Fairy
缘浅的人啊
To those without close affinity,
分开就是永远
Parting means to be parted forever
缘深的你与我
You and me, having strong appeal to each other
命定再拥抱再续前缘
Are fated to meet again to continue our friendship.
二十多年再相见
When we meet again after an interval of more than twenty years
秀发略减 清纯依然
I see you are still so pure, though suffering a little hair loss.
别人恭维的是你的今天
Others appraise your today
我却能说出你的童年
But I can tell what you were when you were a little girl
谁说已是人到中年
Who says you are already middle-aged?
跳跃在眼前的分明是
That skip before my eyes are clearly
儿时的神采与笑颜
Your childhood smiling face and glow
举手投足间
There are shadows of your childhood
处处有童年的影子沉淀
In every of your moves
我不用化作神仙
I can make you return to the childhood you
就能把你还原成童孩
Even without turning into a fairy to do it.
勇敢的你
The brave you once took a pair of scissors
曾一剪子
And cut my long braids short
把我的长辩子剪短
With one stroke.
那时的我们
In those years
兜里没有钱
We led a sweet life
日子却过得很甜
With empty purses
那时的我们
In those years
没穿过吊带裙
We were as charming as lily
一样美丽如莲
Though we couldn’t afford slip dresses.
曾在同一棵丁香树下嘻闹
We used to play under the same clover tree
那是一片净土拒绝污染
That was a pure land that refused pollution
曾在同一条船上歌唱
We used to sing in the same boat
那是一汪圣水不容侵犯
On a holy water that didn’t tolerate infringement.
一起酿造的稚嫩
The puerility we made
共同交织的青涩
And the junior years we got through together
浇铸了彼此的生命
Typecast both your life and mine.
你的童年就是我的童年
Your childhood is mine
我的童年也是你的童年
And mine is yours
真的
It’s true
高山可以变沧海
That mountains may changed into seas
沧海也能变桑田
And seas may change into mulberry fields
不变的是童年的友爱
But the unchangeable is childhood friendship,
童年的友爱是最美的乡音
It’s the most beautiful broad accent
那是人生的源头
It’s the origin of life
一群洁白的鸽子
From there a cluster of white doves
从那里出发飞向未来
Sets out on a flight toward future.
[ 此帖被冰花在10-28-2015 15:58重新编辑 ]