主题 : 认识楚梅(文芊改名)
阿辉 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
20楼  发表于: 2010-05-30   
引用
引用第18楼intenseplum于05-30-2010 16:33发表的  :

Thank you Ahui,  my dear sister,

Credit card company said that any merchant can steal the card number when you swipe the card.  So someone used the card in gas stations when I am not in the country.

你看,一切都在好起来.

我常用这样一句话,安慰自己,当所有的坏事情都来了,好事情也就跟着来了!
倾尘 离线
级别: 师长
显示用户信息 
21楼  发表于: 2010-05-30   
跟在帖子后面看阿辉,嘻嘻……
谁教岁岁红莲夜,两处沉吟各自知。
笨笨牛 离线
级别: 军长
显示用户信息 
22楼  发表于: 2010-05-30   
哈哈,听阿辉讲故事,看某某人眉来眼去

我没有别的意思,大家接着聊,只当我不存在吧。
很有可能 离线
级别: 连长
显示用户信息 
23楼  发表于: 2010-05-30   
偶们要看故事……等待
茜茜 离线
级别: 营长
显示用户信息 
24楼  发表于: 2010-05-31   
我也跟,坐着等啊等。:)
intenseplum 离线
级别: 团长
显示用户信息 
25楼  发表于: 2010-05-31   
A tribute to Ahui's Search For The Soul

My darling your highness viper auntie PP,

Mom has been quite upset since she came back home.  No matter how much I jumped around her, licked her hands and face all over, she stared at me as if she did not see me.  Mom's "walk like a zombie" behaviour bothers me tremendously.  I have not seen her for months and I ate, slept, ate again, slept again, just to wait for the day of her return.  Now she is back, without the company of her soul.

My happiness and survival depend on Mom's state of mind.  From what I observe, this is of course from a dog's perspective, Mom logs on to computer, read and read, searching for her series of so called "cover-up ID"s, like Mr. TG as the most recent suicide, jumping off the 200 something floors into the Indian Ocean, and only you and Mr. Ad (possibly the same person in front and behind the scene) should know that these "cover-up ID"s are real flesh and blood located in different continents.

First thing first, Mom gets up every morning, retreats to her shrine, bows to her idle, and murmurs something I can't understand, something like revival from death, cultural renaissance... I follow her everywhere she goes and she allows me to do so.  When I enter the shrine and see the statue of a Field Rat sitting on the alter, I have to gather all the strength to control my urge to leap on the alter and paw the rat, ...My apologies, I am after all a dog and equipped with natural instinct.  No disrespect.  I know I have to respect what Mom worships, but hey...please...let us respect true religion, no idles.

Now no one dares to get close to Mommy in order to avoid becoming the next victim of the imminent jumping off the floors.  From what I understand, in the realm of her universe, whatever you say goes, no questions asked.  All the challengers are condemned to hell.

I beg you, your highness, the ultimate immensely super powerful, in the absence of proper execution of existing laws and regulations, ( I say this, because going to Mr Ad to complain about your highness is the same as going to the right hand to complain about the left hand, nothing will be done.  The left hand and right hand depend on each other to survive) ...oh, please ... you know what to do.  Now I forget what I want to beg you to do.

I know Mom will continue to worship you.  She is an ordinary person with average intelligence.  She understands fully now that your highness has the supreme power.  Your words determines life and death of many or any.  In a not-for-profit private enterprise, established with donated resources such as time and money, whatever your highness says goes above and beyond is perfectly alright.  However, how this system works reminds me of a country that I have lived, I forgot where.  Is it alright for that country to run like a private enterprise?  Sorry, sorry, no politics.  Your highness, please forgive the old dog.

I need to go for a PP break now, after all these writing.

With due respect affectionately,

Kala (Mom changed my name from Coco to this strange name, I usually do not respond to her when she calls.)

Wagging my tails to your highness one more time, and you can shut me, Kala's screen now.
阿辉 离线

显示用户信息 
26楼  发表于: 2010-05-31   
引用
引用第23楼很有可能于05-30-2010 22:02发表的  :
偶们要看故事……等待

谢谢楼上各位捧场。

我会一段一段写。

这几天我会把“警察来了”先写完。
阿辉 离线

显示用户信息 
27楼  发表于: 2010-05-31   
引用
引用第25楼intenseplum于05-31-2010 02:49发表的  :

Mom has been quite upset since she came back home.  No matter how much I jumped around her, licked her hands and face all over, she stared at me as if she did not see me.  Mom's "walk like a zombie" behaviour bothers me tremendously.  I have not seen her for months and I ate, slept, ate again, slept again, just to wait for the day of her return.  Now she is back, without the company of her soul.

我是不是老年痴呆了?

想到“老年痴呆”这个词,有点心惊啊!

我怎么读不懂了啊?
卡拉 离线
级别: 总版主

显示用户信息 
28楼  发表于: 2010-05-31   
引用
引用第18楼intenseplum于05-30-2010 16:33发表的  :

Thank you Ahui,  my dear sister,

Credit card company said that any merchant can steal the card number when you swipe the card.  So someone used the card in gas stations when I am not in the country.

Chinese input still does not work after I downloaded from google.

首先,帮你解决中文输入的问题。不然你老认为我是个恶人。

我觉得,如果你重装了系统,你原来的设置可能就不存在了。依我看来,你可能还是windows XP 系统。如果是这样,你必须重新设置东亚文字的setting。具体步骤请看下面链接的网页
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/winxp/yourlanguage.mspx

你必须check “install files for East Asian languages".

如有问题,再具体提出来,看大家还有更好的办法。

论坛需要你的中文贡献,不是你那晦涩的英文呓语。
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”  -----  Henry David Thoreau
maxjames777 离线
显示用户信息 
29楼  发表于: 2010-05-31   
想起小时打乒乓的童语:老太婆削,老头子抽,削抽削抽有妙头。
jiangwenxiao 离线
级别: 军区司令员
显示用户信息 
30楼  发表于: 2010-06-01   
引用
引用第25楼intenseplum于05-31-2010 02:49发表的  :

洋洋洒洒这么多英文啊,我能看懂的没几个单词。羡慕啊
端午去海边,开心~
intenseplum 离线
显示用户信息 
31楼  发表于: 2010-06-02   
引用
引用第28楼卡拉于05-31-2010 12:10发表的  :

"首先,帮你解决中文输入的问题。不然你老认为我是个恶人。"

I dare not.  I am not totally unreasonable as you believe.

你必须check “install files for East Asian languages".

This line is grey, not black.  I can't check the grey.  Maybe I have to reinstall the system.  There is another very old computer that has Chinese input.  I will switch to use that computer.  Thanks for the help.  Miracle has to happen to warrant a complete renovation of my computer proof brain. 

Chief, I appologize for writing in difficult English, poorly constructed in wee hours.  No further public embarrassment until Chinese input is restored then.  Qie!  Next time I write in French.

ps Max, I think your English is better than your Chinese.  Your Chinese is very good, too, maybe just not used for a long time.  Chief should decide for you what language you should use to post.  Qie! Qie! Qie!

Sorry, Ahui, this is totally irrelevant to your original posting.  I stop right here.
maxjames777 离线
显示用户信息 
32楼  发表于: 2010-06-02   
引用
引用第31楼intenseplum于06-02-2010 06:25发表的  :

ps Max, .... Chief should decide for you what language you should use to post.  Qie! Qie! Qie!

You mean the God?
清心 离线
显示用户信息 
33楼  发表于: 2010-06-02   
终于看到文芊(楚梅)的故事了,等。。。。。。。。。。。
茶杯 离线
显示用户信息 
34楼  发表于: 2010-06-02   
哈哈哈................

阿辉的包袱抖得好...总到关键的地方就且听下回分解了..............

那两个打情骂俏的也好.....调节得气氛很好啊........我估计这就是那个阿辉不好意思用的词儿了吧?

intenseplum同学所有的小麻烦都一点点的远去了.........也为你开心
人生得意须尽欢,莫使金樽空对月
燕双飞 离线
显示用户信息 
35楼  发表于: 2010-06-02   
等着看阿辉写的故事和由故事的跟帖引申出来的故事....
春天,不是季节,而是内心;云水,不是景色,而是襟怀。
intenseplum 离线
显示用户信息 
36楼  发表于: 2010-06-03   
引用
引用第32楼maxjames777于06-02-2010 06:01发表的  :

You mean the God?

I mean, ..., 倒过来拼就对了.  (声明: 我中文词不搭意, 英文不敢写了)

为了朝着舵手指的方向前进, 俺的老机器被启动了, 从按开关到上弯曲10分31秒, 不知道的, 光听声以为这屋藏着mainframe.  新机器, 太年轻, 不靠谱,  等过几年老了再用吧.

在弯曲发个言, 语言有限制, 内容有限制.

我总结: 要说就用国语, 说外国事.

扩大一点:
可以说, 父母,公婆,孩子,吃喝拉撒睡.

最受欢迎话题: 个人私隐.

intenseplum 离线
显示用户信息 
37楼  发表于: 2010-06-03   
引用
引用第34楼茶杯于06-02-2010 13:56发表的  :

那两个打情骂俏的也好.....调节得气氛很好啊........我估计这就是那个阿辉不好意思用的词儿了吧?

俺老乡,

误会了,人家天上, 俺地下;  前门楼子, 对大鼻头子.

俺涛歌, 小H, 老L, 老P, 老U, Y妹, ...是跟俺一个种姓混的, 俺一个也见不着涅, 俺呼唤涅...

咱别耽误阿辉讲故事.
maxjames777 离线
显示用户信息 
38楼  发表于: 2010-06-03   
引用
引用第36楼intenseplum于06-03-2010 06:35发表的  :

I mean, ..., 倒过来拼就对了.  (声明: 我中文词不搭意, 英文不敢写了)

前几天, 有谁贴了个笑话:  Ipod是破滴 (倒过来看,成了podI).
今天,倒过来拼这个.... 
清心 离线
显示用户信息 
39楼  发表于: 2010-06-07   
心里惦记这个楚梅呢
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交