主题 : 不为今天努力
卡拉 离线
级别: 总版主

显示用户信息 
20楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
引用
引用第12楼一手臭牌于04-12-2010 17:15发表的  :
老太太怎么就不美啦?!         

对于作家,我看还是要求要高一点。我觉得用词还是要准确为好。在中国文化中,和老太太联系的词有慈祥,端庄,慈眉善目,雍容华贵,福态,集贤良淑德于一身等,口语化的还有腰板儿挺硬朗,从未见过有美啊。残酷了点噢。你说如果我们形容老太太,用袅袅婷婷, 花容月貌,沉鱼落雁,国色天香,小鸟依人,冰清玉洁,那一汪秋水,谋杀了无数菲林,那叫形容老太太?那叫形容老妖精。
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”  -----  Henry David Thoreau
maxjames777 离线
级别: 军长
显示用户信息 
21楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
I suppose men and women have different purposes in trying to lose weight, but their struggles probably have a lot in common. I struggled long and hard with my weight, not for good looks (hey, I can never become a “beauty” like Liu Liu is), but for health reasons. So please let me share my story.

I had always been lean and fit when I was younger. But when I was 31 years old in 1988, my wife became pregnant with our first child. Since she was in transition between two jobs, she decided to stay home for the rest of her pregnancy, instead of starting her new job. Not much to do at home, she would cook lots of food, everyday. Heaping plates of beef, pork, seafood, and vegetables. As she was suffering from the effects of pregnancy, she had not much of an appetite. So guess who would eat most of the food she cooked every day? To make a long story short, I gained 50 pounds in just 6 months.

Ever since then for the next 15 years or so, I tried very hard to get rid of the extra pounds, by taking long walks, biking, running, etc. I hardly lost any weight at all. I fluctuated around 200 lb (I am 177.5cm tall, so quite heavy for my height).

Then in 2003, my blood glucose level started to rise, to the point of becoming a “pre diabetic”. I was told by my doctor to either take medication, or lose some weight. So I started taking medication to control my blood glucose level, meanwhile started seriously reading medical articles about how to effectively lose weight. I would read the articles 2 to 3 hours every day for the next 2 years, before I finally understood the effective way of losing weight. Again to make a long story short, here are what I have learned how to lose weight:

-    Exercise along does not work – the more I exercised, the hungrier I become and the more I eat.

-    Eating less (or in other words keeping myself hungry most of the time) does not work, because hunger is such a power force to trigger us to eat even more than before, whenever the opportunity arises.

-    The only way that works is to replace all white rice, all flour products (breads, steamed buns, etc, anything that contains refined starch) with whole grains such as oats or barley. It took me full 2 years to finally understand that when the doctor said “whole grains”, he did not mean flours made of whole grains, but actually unbroken whole grains of oat, barley, or other types of gains.

-    I can eat as much whole grains as I want, plus other foods such as meats and vegetable as usual – the key to success is keep myself from feeling hungry - and still lose weight. Brown rice could be used instead of whole grains, as long as I eat in moderation. But whole grain oats or barleys need no restriction – I can eat as much as I can.   

-    Exercise can assist weight loss, only if coupled with meals that have no or minimal refined starch, but lots of whole grains.

So in 2005 I finally slimed down to 160 lb, stopped taking any medication, and my blood glucose level remained normal. Today I still weigh 160 lb. And now I eat brown rice, and/or whole wheat breads instead of true “whole grains”, as I do not need to lose any weight, but just to maintain my weight. I have never changed the other foods in my meals, such as meats (I love fat meats), sea foods, and vegetables.

My wife used to laugh at me (when eating at restaurants, I would skip the rice or breads altogether), but since 2005 after seeing my success, she started eating the same foods as I do now. And within months she lost all of her extra fat around her waist (not too much to begin with, to be honest).

Anybody wants to see a picture of me showing off my perfect body?
[ 此贴被maxjames777在04-12-2010 23:02重新编辑 ]
lisa 离线
级别: 团长
显示用户信息 
22楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
红柳说的那个交我想起了现在一红人————————凤姐,,,哈哈,这女人不知咋的,自信啊!
Sea 离线
级别: 军长
显示用户信息 
23楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
六六有远见,不急功近利,今天的努力是为了以后。

红柳说的好,可惜俺家是儿子,自私的希望有女儿的人家不要那么教育女儿吧。
曲蛐蛐 离线
级别: 连长
显示用户信息 
24楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
引用
引用第11楼卡拉于04-12-2010 16:21发表的  :
你白忙乎了。老太太应该和美扯不上吧。

打击人家积极性,而且一打击就是50年。。。。。。

野地的花 离线
级别: 班长
显示用户信息 
25楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
女人不是因为美丽而可爱,而是因为可爱而美丽。
你的美,美在风趣、幽默、大度、有才气。
李子 离线
级别: 军区司令员
显示用户信息 
26楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
红柳说的好:活的就是个心态!
俺觉得六六的心态就不错了。
俺是生过儿子后就再也没有瘦下了,
个人觉得也还行,
胖人老的慢点哦
呵呵
六六 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
27楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
引用
引用第21楼maxjames777于04-12-2010 19:52发表的  :
I suppose men and women have different purposes in trying to lose weight, but their struggles probably have a lot in common. I struggled long and hard with my weight, not for good looks (hey, I can never become a “beauty” like Liu Liu is), but for health reasons. So please let me share my story.

贴上来贴上来!我瞅瞅!

其实控制体重要的就是毅力。

我最近也吃粗粮了。
累嗳,不想说话。。。
胡言乱语 离线
显示用户信息 
28楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
卡拉说的很好。笑死我了。
认真过好每一天。
小老鼠 离线
显示用户信息 
29楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
引用
引用第20楼卡拉于04-12-2010 19:51发表的  :

对于作家,我看还是要求要高一点。我觉得用词还是要准确为好。在中国文化中,和老太太联系的词有慈祥,端庄,慈眉善目,雍容华贵,福态,集贤良淑德于一身等,口语化的还有腰板儿挺硬朗,从未见过有美啊。残酷了点噢。你说如果我们形容老太太,用袅袅婷婷, 花容月貌,沉鱼落雁,国色天香,小鸟依人,冰清玉洁,那一汪秋水,谋杀了无数菲林,那叫形容老太太?那叫形容老妖精。

克拉真是太有趣了。顶!
同意红柳的说法,心态最重要。 人是无法抵抗衰老的,但可以永远保持年轻的心态。锻炼是为了身体更健康,那样有助于好心态。
桑田 离线
级别: 班副
显示用户信息 
30楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
我记得六六姐有张照特像胡茵梦的,让人心向往之,怎么会觉得自己不够美呢?
wenwendywen 离线
显示用户信息 
31楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
maxjames777. 照片,照片。。。快贴吧!

动力啊。。。。
感恩,平安,喜乐,惜福。。。
雨后蓝天 离线
级别: 排长
显示用户信息 
32楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
佩服六六的毅力! 学习中-----
常春藤 离线
级别: 师长
显示用户信息 
33楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
你和劳工照的那张我现在都忘不了,那么美。那么纯!最近才照的那个围纱巾的,卷发披肩,多有韵味,又让我找到你年轻时的感觉,还不知足,你已经够美了!第一次看见你就想,长得还挺好的!真的。你爱吃饺子,我就包饺子最拿手,什么时候有想法就讲,没什么要求,见见你就好。
常春藤 离线
级别: 师长
显示用户信息 
34楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
其实我和你住的很近,看你经常去WESTMALL,我也经常去那里。还特别留意二楼画画的大人和小孩。
六六 离线

显示用户信息 
35楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
楼上,你啥时候见过我啊!
累嗳,不想说话。。。
renée 离线
显示用户信息 
36楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
引用
引用第20楼卡拉于04-12-2010 19:51发表的  :

原来,卡拉认为“用袅袅婷婷, 花容月貌,沉鱼落雁,国色天香,小鸟依人,冰清玉洁,那一汪秋水,谋杀了无数菲林,”才是美
        “慈祥,端庄,慈眉善目,雍容华贵,福态,集贤良淑德于一身等,口语化的还有腰板儿挺硬朗”这些都跟美不沾边么???
        哼!
        打倒!!!
一半是冰水,一半是火柴
jiangwenxiao 离线
显示用户信息 
37楼  发表于: 2010-04-12   
个人认为心态最重要了
端午去海边,开心~
rainazhang 离线
显示用户信息