查看完整版本: [-- Today's joke 9/13 --]

Bay Area Chinese--灣區華人 -> 笑口常开 -> Today's joke 9/13 [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

arthur 09-13-2011 06:55

Today's joke 9/13

Season's Tickets

Sarah was reading a newspaper while her husband was engrossed in a game on TV. Suddenly, she burst out laughing.

"Listen to this, there's a classified ad here where a guy is offering to swap his wife for a season tickets."

"Hmmm," her husband said, not bothering to look away from the game.

Sarah said teasingly, "Would you swap me for season tickets?"

"Absolutely not," he said, "season's more than half over."

---------------------------------------------
Man and Wife

A man and his wife are sitting in the living room and he says to her, "Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state dependent on some machine. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

"OK," says his wife as she gets up and unplugs the TV.

---------------------------------------------
Problem Solving

A Software Engineer, a Hardware Engineer and a Departmental Manager were on their way to a meeting in Switzerland. They were driving down a steep mountain road when suddenly the brakes on their car failed. The car careened almost out of control down the road, bouncing off the crash barriers, until it miraculously ground to a halt, scraping along the mountainside.

The car's occupants, shaken but unhurt, now had a problem: they were stuck halfway down a mountain in a car with no brakes. What were they to do?

"I know", said the Departmental Manager, "Let's have a meeting, propose a Vision, formulate a Mission Statement, define some Goals, and by a process of Continuous Improvement find a solution to the Critical Problems, and we can be on our way."

"No, no", said the Hardware Engineer, "That will take far too long, and besides, that method has never worked before. I've got my Swiss Army knife with me, and in no time at all I can strip down the car's braking system, isolate the fault, fix it, and we can be on our way."

"Well", said the Software Engineer, "Before we do anything, I think we should push the car back up the road and see if it happens again."

伍胥之 10-03-2011 21:26
沙发!

伍胥之 10-03-2011 21:26
前几天参加一个活动,签到时给了我一张新页,要我在第一行签名。我脑袋一充血写了两字:沙发……写完了才想到不合适,正想着该怎么办,忽然看到签到处小姐很礼貌地向我一鞠躬:沙总好……我哭笑不得,却发现站我后面的哥们表情很古怪,明白了,他一定在想:我要签“板凳”的话,岂不就成了“板总好”?

newport93 10-03-2011 21:52
引用
引用第2楼伍胥之于10-03-2011 21:26发表的  :
前几天参加一个活动,签到时给了我一张新页,要我在第一行签名。我脑袋一充血写了两字:沙发……写完了才想到不合适,正想着该怎么办,忽然看到签到处小姐很礼貌地向我一鞠躬:沙总好……我哭笑不得,却发现站我后面的哥们表情很古怪,明白了,他一定在想:我要签“板凳”的话,岂不就成了“板总好”?

真的假的?不要太搞笑哦沙总~~~~~~

查看完整版本: [-- Today's joke 9/13 --] [-- top --]