查看完整版本: [-- 女儿的演讲稿(加照片) --]

Bay Area Chinese--灣區華人 -> amanda -> 女儿的演讲稿(加照片) [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

amanda 02-22-2010 08:42

女儿的演讲稿(加照片)

好久没有在自留地写东西了,等我抽时间把外面的文慢慢移过来整理,先来热身下,发一段女儿写的演讲稿,她被选去做亲子演讲,稿件都是自己写的,明天就要演讲了,我给她的稿子放在这里作个记录!

《Family is the most important thing in life 》

Good morning friends. This morning, i am going to talk to you about the reasons of why family should be the most important thing in our lives.

Many may ask, why is family the most important thing in lfie? Many may wonder, is having a family great? Many may doubt, is family really the most important thing in life? MY answer is, Yes!

Think about it, who loves you more than themselves? Your family! Family is not just some people who live under the same roof as us, they provide us with everything you will ever need. and moreover, they are the only ones who love us more than themselves.

Firstly, ask yourself this question, who were the ones who raised you up until now? Your family. They worked hard for all of their lives, hoping to earn more money to make our lives more comfortable, to make us feel happy so that we can stay healthy. You may think that this is their obligation, but the answer is, no! Your parents don't owe you anything!

Secondly, as you can see, nowadays, most children take family for granted. They are no longer aware of their family's importance in their lives! I used to think friends are more important as i feel free and happy when i am with friends. However, it's not. Family certainly loves you more than your friends do.  Family, they hope for the best for us. They will be contented as long as we are happy! This, is the power of kinship.

Thirdly, we will not be able to feel the love from family anywhere else or from anybody. The love from family is so noble. On the newspapers and television shows, we always see the parents trying their very best to protect their children from harm or from consequences of their children's own mistake. They will even try to shoulder the blame and be jailed instead of letting the child recieve their rightful punishment. Friends will not be able to sacrifice this way. Family, they are the only ones who love us so much that they are willing to do so.

To wrap up my speech, i want to further empasize my point of family being the most important thing in life. I used to feel that my family are too irritating and they don't allow me to have my own space, but as i grow to be more mature, i finally realise why parents will nag at their child so much even after their child starts to dislike them. It's for our own good. listening to our family will never be wrong. Family, they treat us as their most important thing in life,  so we should too.

Thank you

iceberg 02-22-2010 18:43
[s:90]  [s:90] 看到最后一段amanda开心的吧

水做的鱼 02-22-2010 20:12
这是多大的女儿啊?被选做演讲,一定很出色的,恭喜amanda~!

Ling1984 02-22-2010 20:39
闺女太出色了!!! 恭喜Amanda! 这篇英文稿思路清晰,论述有理,闺女的英文底子很扎实的。 [s:90]  [s:90]  [s:90]

wenwendywen 02-22-2010 20:47
真是好孩子。。有出息,有懂事。。能干。。赞!!!自豪。。。

amanda 02-23-2010 03:59
引用
引用第2楼水做的鱼于02-22-2010 20:12发表的  :
这是多大的女儿啊?被选做演讲,一定很出色的,恭喜amanda~!

回复水鱼姐姐,这个是老大,今年中二了,以前的小不点转眼就大了,今天这会儿演讲应该完了,昨晚在家里给我表演了一下,好像还蛮深情并茂的!

amanda 02-23-2010 04:03
引用
引用第4楼wenwendywen于02-22-2010 20:47发表的  :
真是好孩子。。有出息,有懂事。。能干。。赞!!!自豪。。。

三文啊,这孩子在外面是人见人夸,可在家里任性的很,表面好看!折磨父母!只愿她本质淳厚,平平安安我就满足了!

amanda 02-23-2010 04:17
引用
引用第3楼Ling1984于02-22-2010 20:39发表的  :
闺女太出色了!!! 恭喜Amanda! 这篇英文稿思路清晰,论述有理,闺女的英文底子很扎实的。    

谢谢LING姐姐夸奖,我贴一张女儿学校民乐团表演扬琴的照片答谢大家,左手第二个是我家闺女!

李子 02-23-2010 04:34
[s:171] 看不懂
据行家说法,“闺女太出色了!!! 恭喜Amanda! 这篇英文稿思路清晰,论述有理,闺女的英文底子很扎实的。”
恭喜!

查看完整版本: [-- 女儿的演讲稿(加照片) --] [-- top --]