帖子
相册
日志
群组
热榜
分享
记录
银行
勋章
搜索工具
基本信息
到访IP统计
管理团队
管理操作
在线会员
会员排行
版块排行
帖子排行
标签排行
引用 引用第16楼crazy8于05-04-2008 21:48发表的 : _~ v-:w agree. it is the politics. here in Vancouver, they have some sort of gather today. did you go? HH7[tGF -eUV`&[4 _=uviMuE
引用 引用第21楼username于05-04-2008 22:05发表的 : =9(tsB gTX +miR3~w. 没兴趣,我不爱中国共产党。
引用 引用第23楼crazy8于05-04-2008 22:14发表的 : @gEr+O1K( really? I remember 党旗 is one hammer, one sickle and one star...( it means workers, pasants and solders). But I am not sure. I have not seen a 党旗 for a long time. [8TS"ph> :mP9^Do2;
引用 引用第23楼crazy8于05-04-2008 22:14发表的 : =9<$eLE0 really? I remember 党旗 is one hammer, one sickle and one star...( it means workers, pasants and solders). But I am not sure. I have not seen a 党旗 for a long time. Z0W0uP;J 2LC w*eT{)
引用 引用第24楼echozhang于05-04-2008 22:22发表的 : ?BsH{QRYQ _Jy,yMQ^[_ K~3Ebr 有色mm的意思是,党国,本质上,是一家的~~~ 有色mm,俺解释得对不?
引用 引用第27楼crazy8于05-04-2008 22:30发表的 : Uuz?8/w} # I hope "有色mm" is not wearing a pair of "有色" glasses to judge China. Afterall, most of the ppl here are from Mainland China and are chinese. Well, are we discuss "china" or "chinese"? am I too CNN?? >j:|3atb cd+^=esSO quote]引用第24楼echozhang于05-04-2008 22:22发表的 : 5QOZ%9E&M {(!)P Pt(tRH B .......
引用 引用第3楼水做的鱼于05-03-2008 16:50发表的 : XPrY`,kN 老P,你包头人啊?怎么没有见过你包头腻?倒常见你抱头鼠窜滴,是这个缘故吧? dr}O+7_7%- N c9<X