登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : Help needed! what to see in Europe with kids
scubadiver 离线
级别: 营长

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2010-02-22   

Help needed! what to see in Europe with kids

I am taking my two daughters to see Europe first time this summer, most likely flying into London and hop on Eurail. two weeks is about what I can afford. q@Q|oB0W$)  
kl2]#G(  
I have noticed that a number of you are from Europe, can you please offer some suggestions on how best to plan our trip? what will be interesting for girls around 10 years old? u%ih7v!r\  
<&W3\/xx  
this is the initial list I am working off: S2j7(T;~YB  
0r+-}5aSl5  
london d7KeJ$xy}p  
paris =X+DC&]%!  
Rome ?9=yo5M}  
Venice ?6uh^Qal  
Florence ? \k;raQR4t*  
Viena P+"#xH  
Prague F(SeD)ml  
Berlin ? vs6`oW"{#  
Zurich /R t/Efu  
Madrid ? %y8w9aGt  
Lisbon ? 3PBg3Y$  
xB9^DURr\  
too aggressive? 7g(rJGjtg  
Hi.JL  
Thanks in advance
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交