登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : [分享]真心英雄
lotus 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2003-06-03   

[分享]真心英雄

MATRIX 2 看完, 脑海里挥之不去的是NEO那张注视TRINITY的脸。 他几乎没有表情, 但一双眼睛说不尽的痛彻肺腑惊慌绝望深情爱怜; 他没有声嘶力竭, 相反, 声音很低, 近乎耳语, 但其中的关切温柔焦急, 令人心碎。

不懂KEANU何以演绎得如此精彩, 搜出他的所有新闻, 恍然。 他不是在演戏, 而是在生活。 他自己正在眼睁睁看着挚爱之人一个个逝去, 却回天无力。 散尽千金, 也只能讨到短暂的快乐。

曾经道听途说一些关于KEANU的八卦, 如今直接读相关报道, 冷冰冰的文字画出一个男人的沧桑和血泪。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
lotus 离线

显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2003-06-03   
I Love Being Homeless And Free
Source: Now
September 20, 2000

Keanu Reeves has a star status that can command $15 million per movie and he admits it's made him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But Keanu, 36, who's set to add another $20 million dollars to his bank balance for two sequels to the smash hit film The Matrix, is a rarity among the Hollywood elite in that he completely shuns the trappings of fame - so much so that he's effectively homeless.

While other movie idols spend their huge pay cheques on luxury mansions, expensive cars and private jets, Keanu has no fixed address and prefers to live out of a suitcase in hotel rooms around the world, wherever he happens to be making a film or touring with his band Dogstar.

"I could live for the next few centuries on the money I've already made," he says, "but I won't let money complicate my life. I have people who look after it well, invest it, and I make sure my family lives well. But most of it just goes straight into the bank.

"I'd like to have a home with all my belongings in it., but I work a lot, so I don't have need for a house. And it's nice not to have to worry about the rent or paying the house bills. When I travel, I travel light - no entourage, no private jet, no bodygaurds. Usually it is just me and my trusty suitcase against the world, but with enough money to buy a bottle of fine Bordeaux wine.

"There's something about me that enjoys the fact that I can move around freely and not have material things to tie me down. I think if I bought a huge house, I'd feel guilty in some way. It wouldn't seem like me. "One day I'll get a place, but I'd have to feel a need to have a home, to have a sense of permanence. But I don't need that right now. I guess you could say I'm a guy with a destination."

So determined is Keanu to live a normal, uncluttered life that, during the filming of The Replacements - released in the UK later this year - he actually turned down an enormous luxury trailer which the studio had provided for his comfort.

"I like to keep things simple," he explains. "I spoke to the producers and they took the big trailer away and gave me one the same size as all the other actors. I don't need a lot of space or comfort. Just give me a couch, a table, a few bottles of mineral water and some fruit and I'll be fine." "Money isn't the thing that drives me. Of course, I want my films to do well and make a lot of money, because that's going to get me a lot of great roles to choose from. Sure, your salary goes up, but it's the last thing I think about."

In The Replacements, Keanu plays a football quarterback who was never good enough to make it to the big leagues until a players' strike forces them to recruit replacement players. Based on America's 1987 National Football League players' strike, this immensely likeable comedy co-stars Gene Hackman as a veteran footbal coach who comes out of retirement to make a team out of the rag-bag group of would be football stars. To get in shape for his role, Keanu packed nearly 25lb on to his 6ft 1in frame and underwent a two-mount training regime during which he learned to throw the football properly. In its own way, the training was just as tough as it was for The Matrix.

"With The Matrix, I had no experience in martial arts, so when I went to kung fu bootcamp, I had to learn everything from scratch. My body ached all over from having to repeatedly train myself to perform arm thrusts and leg kicks.

"At least I knew how to throw a football for this film, but the training was still a killer. My entire body ached and I had six icepacks in my freezer that I alternated using on my shoulders and knees."

It's on his motorbike that Keanu has suffered some really bad injuries. But he still finds heading for the open road alone on his bike is the perfect antidote to the pressure of making a film. "There's a great sense of freedom that comes with riding a motorbike," he says.

"The speed is pretty intoxicating and many times I've told myself to slow down. I'm a lot more careful these days when I'm working on a film. I take the responsibility seriously enough not to ruin a film by getting smashed up in a traffic accident."

"On a motorbike I'm always alone and, growing up, I always felt a bit alone and isolated from others. I did a lot of pretending as a child. It was my way of coping with the fact that I didn't really fit in." "I had a lot of trouble reading [he suffers from dyslexia], so I wasn't a good student at all. Eventually I got fed up and didn't bother to finish high school. But when I was 15, I started acting and got hocked because it allowed me to be someone different."

He admits: "Some days I still feel different. I used to spend a lot of time worrying about how to fit into the world and what I wanted to do with my life. But these days I don't go looking for "big answers" any more. I've learned you're better off just living your life and letting the answers come to you."

Keanu's reputation for being disconnected from the world isn't lost on his co-stars. Jon Favreau, who appears with im in The Replacements, says: "When we went out at night, it was next to impossible to get him to do anything social because he doesn't enjoy being mobbed. He just loves to act and the whole itinerant lifestyle of the actor. He's just a regular guy, but he's been famous for half his life and he'd rather be anonymous."
lotus 离线

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2003-06-03   
Love - Baby

Keanu Reeves and girlfriend Jennifer: A picture of pain and grief
Source: Bild Online (Germany)
January 12, 2000

For Hollywood star Keanu Reeves (35, "The Matrix") and his friend Jennifer Syme (29) their world fell apart. On Christmas day their first daughter should have come into the world. The two had already selected a name for their baby!

But the Australian magazine "New Idea" reports: The small Eva is dead!

The baby is to have died in the womb, from a blood clot to the umbilical navel cord - according to the magazine. A doctor initiated artificially contractions, so that the dead baby could be born.

Days later pedestrians saw the desperate pair at the cemetery in Los Angeles. Tear-overflowed the beautiful Keanu kneeling before the just dug grave.

White lilies, pale-red roses - a last greeting to the lost daughter. Tragic end of nine months hope, joy, future expectations.
lotus 离线

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2003-06-03   
Matrix Guru Sets Keanu Straight
Source: The Globe (USA)
July 2, 2002

Devastated by the deaths of his baby girl and her mother, Keanu Reeves was drowning his grief in booze and babes and racing along in the fast lane - until his Matrix co-star put the brakes on his self-destructive spree, pals reveal.

"When Keanu came to Australia to shoot the two Matrix sequels, he was still in pain," says an insider. "But Laurence Fishburne stepped in and has been like a rock for him. He's a real father figure, even though they're almost the same age."

As our exclusive photos show, it was tough for Reeves, 37, to say goodbye to Fishburne, 40, who'd finished filming his scenes and was heading back to the States to plan his wedding to actress Gina Torres.

"Keanu and Larry hugged and got misty-eyed," says an eyewitness. "After this year-long adventure making the Matrix movies, they were both clearly moved as they said goodbye."

Industry sources say that the producers of the sequels, Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, spread the shooting out over 14 months to give the actors plenty of downtime between tough days on the set. But the free time proved to be a curse for Reeves, who was still wallowing in pain from the double tragedy.

In January 2000, he and the love of his life, Jennifer Syme, buried their stillborn baby girl, Ava. Then, in April 2001, just days before filming of the sequels began, Syme, 29, was killed in a horrific North Hollywood car accident.

"Keanu was a complete basket case when he started making these movies," confides a pal of the star. "He was in shock and agony, refusing to believe Jennifer's death was real."

Sources on the set say it looked like the actor tried to kill his pain by drinking whiskey and vodka and weaving his Harley-Davidson motorcycle or black Porsche Carrera in and out of Sydney traffic.

"On a typical night, he'd warm up with dinner and wine at his favorite restaurant, Otto," reveals the insider. "Then he'd party at Tatler, a well-known hot spot. He'd follow that up with drinks in the wee hours at Hemisphere, another super-hip Sydney bar. And he had a different girl with him every night of the week."

Fishburne finally intervened and urged him to slow down for his own good.

"Larry took Keanu under his wing, talking him through his sadness over Jennifer and the baby," says the pal. "And that was good because Keanu needed some fatherly guidance after all the hell he'd been through.

"Larry had a tremendous calming influence on Keanu. He told him, 'Your can't let yourself burn out. You'll be headed for an early grave.' To drive home the point, he reminded Keanu of all the people who loved his pal River Phoenix, who died of a drug overdose, and still miss him everyday."

And Reeves seems to have heeded Fishburne's advice. In the last few months, he's eased up considerably on his club-hopping and boozing, say sources, and spends a lot more time relaxing at his hotel.

"Even though Larry is just three years older than Keanu, he's way wiser and more mature and they both recognize that fact," says the pal. "In the Matrix movies, Larry plays Keanu's guru. And it's the same in real life."
lotus 离线

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2003-06-03   
Keanu cares for his cancer-sticken sister
Source: Now (United Kingdom)
Date: August 14, 2002

Keanu Reeves delays filming and cancels his band's tours as concern grows for his sister Kim's health.

The Matrix star Keanu Reeves puts the money-spinning sequels to one side so he can devote his time to his desperately ill younger sister.
Keanu Reeves has put his career on ice to look after his dying sister. The action star dashed back from Australia-where he's shooting the sequels to his box-office hit The Matrix - to LA to stay by leukaemia victim Kim's bedside. Anxious Keanu, 37, has said he's prepared to put his own life on hold to support her - and he's been as good as his word. Filming has been put back on The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolution and he's cancelled planned Asian concerts by his rock band Dogstar.

'She's the most important thing to me,' Keanu explains. 'It puts everything into perspective when you face a situation like this with a loved one.

'She was always there for me. I'll always be here for her.' Kim told Keanu last January that this year might be her last. The 35-year-old horse trainer has struggled with the illness for more than a decade.

Keanu sold his house in Burbank, California so he could spend more time with Kim. He paid out £450,000 on a new home, with a purpose-built equestrian centre, in the LA suburb of Thousand Oaks.

Family friend and scriptwriter Chris Fowler says: 'She's the one woman who's always had Keanu's unconditional love. The guy is knocking himself out. He's waited on her hand and foot, cooked meals, tidied the place and prepared her medication. 'He tried to keep on top of his shooting schedule and he feels immense loyalty to Dogstar fans. 'But it's the family ties that presently dictate Keanu's actions - and the whole of Hollywood is willing him on.' Keanu has returned to LA twice from Sydney in the last couple of months to stay with Kim. 'Keanu's biggest fear,' says Chris, 'is that he might be out of the country when Kim leaves us. That's his worst nightmare.'

Earlier this summer, Keanu paid £17,000 to take Kim and several friends to the island of Capri, off the coast of Italy. 'Everybody had a ball,' says Kim's longtime friend Cathy Kozlow, a guest on the trip. 'Keanu's face was a picture on the flight home.

'His sister snuggled up close to him and whispered: "This is the best I've felt in two years." Kim took Keanu's advice to try yoga. He told her it would help her remain positive - and it did.'

According to Cathy, Keanu has used yoga to help him cope with the numerous tragedies that have struck him over the years. The actor was devastated when girlfriend Jennifer Syme died in a road smash a year ago. Nine months earlier the couple had been expecting their first child, but the baby - who they'd named Ava -was stillborn.

'Keanu has always believed he led a charmed life as a celebrity' a musician friend says. 'But in his personal life it seems heartache is never too far away.

'Kim's condition has deteriorated and it's got to Keanu after she's fought such a long and hard battle. It's like the life's being sucked out of Kim - and he doesn't believe she deserves it.' Postponing a flight back to Sydney, the actor recently flew Kim to France so she could receive innovative new treatment. Cathy says: 'Kim told him: "Go back to work," but Keanu was like: "The hell I will." 'He was absolutely straight with movie bosses and they've been understanding about his predicament.'

Keanu helped to raise his younger sister Kim after his parents' marriage collapsed when he was seven. 'Young as he was, he felt a certain responsibility' she says. Keanu was only two years old when his father Samuel Nowlin Reeves, a Hawaiian-Chinese farmer who trained as a geologist, walked out on their mother, British-born showgirl Patricia.

They last met when Keanu was 13. Samuel was later jailed, serving two years of a 10-year prison sentence for heroin and cocaine possession.

'His dad was never around and his mother had it all to do as the sole breadwinner,' says Cathy. 'Kim was his baby sis. A bond formed and it's never been broken.'

Later, however, Kim reversed the roles - becoming the driving force on Keanu's staff. 'She pushed him on when he felt like quitting,' says Cathy. 'He was struggling at times and felt like giving up. But Kim wouldn't listen. She told him: "You can make it as a star - and you will." Keanu even posted her words on his refrigerator.'

Keanu hasn't given up hope that his prayers will be answered and Kim will somehow find the will to battle on. 'The touching thing is that he's now whispering the same morale-boosting things to her as she said to him as a kid,' says Cathy. Their bond is so strong. He knows he's in the right place.
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交