登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : Their teacher told them to feeel the music--Somewhere over the rainbow
notaq 离线
级别: 连长
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2011-02-28   

Their teacher told them to feeel the music--Somewhere over the rainbow

Check this out - their teacher told them to feeel the music: SHb(O<6  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgPGdkZ8ulM&feature=player_embedded 60=m  
>evS} O6  
Somewhere over the rainbow l%R50aL  
Way up high, R = Ws#'  
There's a land that I heard of Nr<`Z  
Once in a lullaby. @.$Xv>Jt$  
6C4'BCYW(  
Somewhere over the rainbow L%}zVCg  
Skies are blue, ; |/leu8  
And the dreams that you dare to dream e}VBRvr  
Really do come true. u,3,ck!B>@  
^taBG3P  
Someday I'll wish upon a star OU4pjiLx  
And wake up where the clouds are far ,vqr <H9e  
Behind me. d1@%W;qX!  
Where troubles melt like lemon drops v4miU;|\  
Away above the chimney tops EVX{ 7%  
That's where you'll find me. R1:k23{  
if;71ZE  
Somewhere over the rainbow mV73 \P6K  
Bluebirds fly. 4Tc&IwR  
Birds fly over the rainbow. Zc |/{$>:W  
Why then, oh why can't I? CBQhIvq.d  
SQ,?N XZ  
If happy little bluebirds fly <!$:8ls  
Beyond the rainbow S _T^G` [  
Why, oh why can't I? Sw`RBN[ yo  
kc'pN&]r:  
LWsP ya  
f=!PllxL:  
*rZ^^`4R  
J?JeU/:+  
GSoZx0  
qrvsjYi*w  
'Djm0  
Uq_j\A;c  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交