主题 : Today's Jokes
arthur 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-03-02   
来源于 转帖 分类

Today's Jokes

1.  Best Patients

Five surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients on the operating table.

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would."

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, and no spine, and the head and butt are interchangeable."

2. Cows

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington. And they tracked her calves to their stalls.

But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country.

Maybe we should give them all a cow.

3. Life

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "Woo hoo! What a ride!"

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
垂涎三尺,非一日之馋。
Troublemaker 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-03-02   

crazy8 离线
级别: 营长
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2008-03-02   
very funny
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
茶杯 离线
级别: 军区司令员
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2008-03-02   
hahaha......very funny, no guts, no heart and no spine !
人生得意须尽欢,莫使金樽空对月
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交