主题 : Today's jokes
arthur 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-06-11   
来源于 转帖 分类

Today's jokes

Learning Today:
The child comes home from his first day at school. Mother asks, "What did you learn today?"

The kid replies, "Not enough. I have to go back tomorrow."

Pronouns:
Teacher: Billy, name two pronouns.

Billy: Who, me?

Teacher: Very good!

An Easy Enough Mistake:
A man and a woman were having dinner in a fine restaurant. Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few paces away noticed that the man was slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, with the woman acting unconcerned.

The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, the woman dining across from him appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware that her dining companion had disappeared.

After the waitress finished taking the order, she came over to the table and said to the woman, "Pardon me, ma'am, but I think your husband just slid under the table."

The woman calmly looked up at her and replied firmly, "No he didn't. He just walked in the door."

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
垂涎三尺,非一日之馋。
username 离线
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-06-11   
引用
引用第0楼arthur于06-11-2008 06:04发表的 Today's jokes :
An Easy Enough Mistake:
A man and a woman were having dinner in a fine restaurant. Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few paces away noticed that the man was slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, with the woman acting unconcerned.

The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, the woman dining across from him appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware that her dining companion had disappeared.

After the waitress finished taking the order, she came over to the table and said to the woman, "Pardon me, ma'am, but I think your husband just slid under the table."

The woman calmly looked up at her and replied firmly, "No he didn't. He just walked in the door."

Not funny
crazy8 离线
级别: 营长
显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2008-06-11   
Is t========
[ 此帖被crazy8在09-30-2011 20:48重新编辑 ]
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
echozhang 离线
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2008-06-11   
钻到桌底的那男人,不是她的老公。。。
第一要真诚,其次要善良,最后要我们永不相忘
crazy8 离线
级别: 营长
显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2008-06-12   
=============
[ 此帖被crazy8在09-30-2011 20:46重新编辑 ]
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
盛夏 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2008-06-13   
我承认,我笑点低。。。。
嘿嘿,我乐啦。
布衣素颜,也可以闪闪发光。
lili 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2008-06-13