社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : Single-Minded
arthur 离线
级别: 军区司令员

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-06-27   
来源于 转帖 分类

Single-Minded

A man goes to a psychologist and says, "Doc I got a real problem, I can't stop thinking about relations."

The psychologist says, "Well let's see what we can find out", and pulls out his ink blots. "What is this a picture of?" he asks.

The man turns the picture upside down then turns it around and states, "That's a man and a woman having relations."

The psychologist says, "Very interesting," and shows the next picture. "And what is this a picture of?"

The man looks and turns it in different directions and says, "That's a man and a woman having relations."

The psychologists tries again with the third ink blot, and asks the same question, "What is this a picture of?"

The patient again turns it in all directions and replies, "That's a man and a woman having relations."

The psychologist states, "Well, yes, you do seem to be obsessed with relations."

"Me!?" demands the patient. "You're the one who keeps showing me the dirty pictures!"

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
垂涎三尺,非一日之馋。
username 离线
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-06-27   
  This is a joke for men under 45.............
lili 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2008-06-27   
A man goes to a psychologist and says, "Doc I got a real problem, I can't stop thinking about sex."

The psychologist says, "Well let's see what we can find out", and pulls out his ink blots. "What is this a picture of?" he asks.

The man turns the picture upside down then turns it around and states, "That's a man and a woman having sex."

The psychologist says, "Very interesting," and shows the next picture. "And what is this a picture of?"

The man looks and turns it in different directions and says, "That's a man and a woman having sex."

The psychologists tries again with the third ink blot, and asks the same question, "What is this a picture of?"

The patient again turns it in all directions and replies, "That's a man and a woman having sex."

The psychologist states, "Well, yes, you do seem to be obsessed with sex."

"Me!?" demands the patient. "You're the one who keeps showing me the dirty pictures!"
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2008-06-27   
有话直说。。。,。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Ling1984 离线

显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2008-06-27   
What's wrong with that man?  He is just a genius with high SQ! 
username 离线
显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2008-06-27   
引用
引用第3楼lili于06-27-2008 13:44发表的  :
有话直说。。。,。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交