登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : I N S T R U C T I O N S   F O R   L I F E
lili 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2006-10-13   

I N S T R U C T I O N S   F O R   L I F E

In case you got it from the chain letter and wondering if you need to follow the instruction to sent it to your friends.... O] Y v   
do not worry.. it is not from whatever it claims from, it is a truncation of Life's Little Instruction Book, by Jackson Brown and H. Jackson Brown, Jr. ~#R9i^Y  
_AFQ>j  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1558531025/ref=urbanlegendsrefe
Dj i^+;"&  
j~;;l!({i  
But I do like to read them.... very thoughtful... r9# \13-  
 MJ`N,E[  
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk. eG5Y+iL-V  
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson. ^W~p..DF  
3. Follow the three Rs: 0Vkl`DmeM.  
4. Respect for self v2Bzx/F :  
5. Respect for others and 9'?se5\  
6. Responsibility for all your actions. +TK3{5`!Ae  
7. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. ,apNwkY  
8. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly. jjRUL.  
9. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship. ~@T<gA9V  
10. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. .`jo/,?+O  
11. Spend some time alone every day. "- 31'R-  
12. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values. !Uh2}ic  
13. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer. 3 iRA$C-p  
14. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time. glj7$  
15. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past. ,R?np9wc  
16. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality. w~z[wmOkp  
17. Be gentle with the earth. F/p,j0S  
18. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before. ]mQw,S)/"  
19. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. :_5/u|{  
20. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it. G O{ . 9_2  
21. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
lotus 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2006-10-13   
Re:I N S T R U C T I O N S   F O R   L I F E
我最爱这一句: Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
我随你
Ling1984 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2006-10-13   
Re:I N S T R U C T I O N S   F O R   L I F E
Once a year, go some place you've never been before. 身体力行.
owenxguo 离线
级别: 班副
显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2006-10-13   
Re:I N S T R U C T I O N S   F O R   L I F E
Life is simple, you make choices and you don't look back.
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交