Bingo! 小池不愧是音乐板块的板主 正是你贴的这一首
Vm I
Afe Z{F^qwne -"2%+S{ Let it snow
2G:KaQ) :F"NF Oh the weather outside is frightful
n5fc_N/8O= But the fire is so delightful
'auYm
X And since we've no place to go
@lh]?|*[ Let it snow ! Let it snow! Let it snow!
2j{T8F\] <]`|HJoy It doesn't show signs of stopping
>oAXS\Ts And I've bought some corn for popping
^Vc(oa&; The lights are turned way down low
5GJa+St? Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
SU~ljAF4 RWJyd= When we finally kiss good night
^ p%3@)& How I'll hate going out in the storm!
^O"o-3dte But if you'll really hold me tight
l?^}n(_. All the way home I'll be warm.
z<.6jx@ `'bu8JK The fire is slowly dying
J~ z00p`E And, my dear, we're still goodbying
\x8'K But as long as you love me so
V4,\vgGu Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
[ 此贴被Ling1984在03-31-2008 14:53重新编辑 ]