冰花诗一首英译(我愿是爱犬或猫咪) (2013-11-13 06:58:49)转载▼
标签: 英译 诗一首 冰花 春色 手牵 分类: 汉语诗歌英文翻译
我愿是爱犬或猫咪
I Wish to be a Pet Puppy or Kitty
By Rose Lu(Binghua) Tr. East Sea Fairy
我愿是你手牵的那只爱犬
I wish to be the pet puppy with its hold in your hand
伴你散步在河边林间
To accompany you to stroll in the wood on the river strand
静听鸟语 观看鸣蝉
Heeding birds’ twittering and watching cicadas’ chirping
数点流云和山峦
Count the floating clouds and chains of mountains
饱览春色和秋彩
And enjoying vernal views and autumnal magnificence.
我愿是你身边的那只猫咪
I wish to be the kitty by your side
嗲嗲地亲舔你的前额脸颊和耳际
To sweetly lick your forehead, your cheeks, and your ears
懒洋洋靠着你的手臂
And pillow your arm idly
在你的爱抚下睡去
To snooze with you caressing.
我要乘月飞去
I’ll fly to you by the Moon
依偎在你的怀里
To snuggle up in your arms
细听你的心跳
To heed your heartbeat
然后哭着对你喃喃耳语
Then cry to whisper in your ear
在这个世界上 我最爱你
That in the world you’re my most beloved dear.
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_3f4024480102eahd.html[ 此帖被冰花在11-16-2013 05:47重新编辑 ]