登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 谁能邦我推荐一篇英文的演讲稿?感谢!
clean0551 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2010-03-28   
来源于 求助 分类

谁能邦我推荐一篇英文的演讲稿?感谢!

各位朋友,谁能推荐一下英文的演讲稿啊?适合初二女生的,大约三分钟左右长度。 8zpzVizDG  
谢谢谢谢谢谢了!!! C #iZAR  
老师让孩子演讲,选了马丁路德金的《I Have a Dream》片段,明显小女生的气场压不住这篇文章。 '`|j{mBhG  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
俺的博客~欢迎来踩!
http://clean0551.blog.tianya.cn/
renée 离线
级别: 论坛版主
显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2010-03-28   
        我明天找找吧,不知道以前买的英语范文都放哪儿了。。。 Dk a8[z7  
1HKA`]D"p  
      有空能讲讲妳家贝儿的文笔是怎么练出来的吗?当然人家苗子好是基础哈
一半是冰水,一半是火柴
clean0551 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2010-03-28   
亲,谢谢你!作文她写得也是一般般噢~
俺的博客~欢迎来踩!
http://clean0551.blog.tianya.cn/
卡拉 离线
级别: 总版主

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2010-03-28   
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”  -----  Henry David Thoreau
卡拉 离线
级别: 总版主

显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2010-03-28   
这篇怎么样?就是短了点 [[^r;XKQ  
http://bachinese.com/forum/read.php?tid=8572
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”  -----  Henry David Thoreau
clean0551 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
谢谢卡拉,我这就去看看!
俺的博客~欢迎来踩!
http://clean0551.blog.tianya.cn/
小平 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
你要什么内容的,我问问我女儿。
http://blog.sina.com.cn/xiaopingart
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
renée 离线
级别: 论坛版主
显示用户信息 
7楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
引用
引用第2楼clean0551于03-28-2010 08:20发表的  : rtvLLOIO  
亲,谢谢你!作文她写得也是一般般噢~
~l'[P=R+8  
        不带这么牵须的哈! }])j>E  
        我潜伏到妳的博里看了,那两篇新的,不要太好了耶! g~K-'Nw  
Ja*,ht(5  
        同时问一下,贝儿学校是小学就开始学的英语吧?现在用的什么教材?
一半是冰水,一半是火柴
窦薿芄 离线
级别: 连长
显示用户信息 
8楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
林肯的葛的死地保啊
renée 离线
级别: 论坛版主
显示用户信息 
9楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
      还有就是在什么场合演讲?是什么比赛吗?评委的取向如何?
一半是冰水,一半是火柴
窦薿芄 离线
级别: 连长
显示用户信息 
10楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
http://bachinese.com/forum/read.php?tid=8572 GPs4:CIgG  
CWp>8@v  
正好六六翻出来的卡夫子亲译的《狗赞》,估计Clear的老师都没有听过看过,所以拿去最合适。
窦薿芄 离线
级别: 连长
显示用户信息 
11楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
哈,没有去看卡拉推荐的帖子,出门看到六六翻出来了,俺一看正合适就推荐给Clean了。
username 离线
级别: 军区司令员
显示用户信息 
12楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
引用
引用第3楼卡拉于03-28-2010 08:21发表的  : ABtv|0K  
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/top100speechesall.html
) { "}bMf  
倒一下卡总 :oZ~&H5Q  
>]\oVG  
<3k9 y^0  
如果可以的话,圣经如何?  个人认为圣经朗诵性真的很高
卡拉 离线
级别: 总版主

显示用户信息 
13楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
Helen Keller's Speech

海伦·凯勒的演讲 http://www.lionsclubs.org/EN/about-lions/mission-and-history/our-history/lions-history-hkspeech.php

1925 Helen Keller speech reenactment at Youtube

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”  -----  Henry David Thoreau
intenseplum 离线
级别: 团长
显示用户信息 
14楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
译文比原文更朗朗上口!适合演讲。co-佩服! );z/ @Q  
c30 kb  
想念我的两只狗。  泪如雨下。 两只都是从humane society 领回家的。 y=y#*yn&  
@2A&eLw LH  
也许和狗可以长相思守,和人有困难。
intenseplum 离线
级别: 团长
显示用户信息 
15楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUZz8zscHdQ T 3 +lYE  
O#D N3yu?  
Jonathan Livingston the Seagull 是一本薄薄的立志小书。 文笔简练。 好象也符合小贝与众不同的个性。 xOpCybmc  
ud,_^Ul  
接着找找原文。 pB]+c%\  
:+S~N)0j^  
(这篇说的明显也不是海鸥,是世人的鄙俗市侩。)
[ 此贴被intenseplum在03-28-2010 12:36重新编辑 ]
intenseplum 离线
级别: 团长
显示用户信息 
16楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
http://notestomyself.wordpress.com/2007/02/03/quotes-from-jonathan-livingston-seagull-by-richard-bach/ 7(= 09z  
L[:b\ O/p,  
来了几个quote。 {[.<BU-  
{d,~=s0T  
大学时,英文的讲演稿是自己写的,五分钟,好象四五百字。 好象说的是秒表---时光流逝,等待,。。。 在学校居然得了个头奖。 我的感觉是文不要太长,生子少一点,句子短一点,但要有节奏,发自内心,千万背熟,哪怕是念稿,因为上台以后就剩哆嗦了。 现在想起来,还哆嗦呢。
intenseplum 离线
级别: 团长
显示用户信息 
17楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
能问一下小贝姑娘上的是重点中学吗?私立的?
卡拉 离线
级别: 总版主

显示用户信息 
18楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
我觉得念诗也不失为一好主意
因为就三分钟,很少有演说只有3分钟的。下面有篇我喜欢的美国诗人罗伯特·弗罗斯特的一首诗 《没走的路》 d>NM4n[h8  
o@0p  
Robert Frost (1874–1963).  Mountain Interval.  1920. [S!_ubP5  
U ORoj )$I  
1. The Road Not Taken R k).D 6  
y\"Kur*O  
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,    RBzBR)@5   
And sorry I could not travel both    +gOv5Eno-  
And be one traveler, long I stood    4!KUPgg  
And looked down one as far as I could    tO ^KCnL  
To where it bent in the undergrowth;           5 [6Gb@jG  
ueazAsk3g  
Then took the other, as just as fair,    U#!f^@&AB  
And having perhaps the better claim,    <jvSV5%  
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;    v81H!c.*  
Though as for that the passing there    {m+(j (6-  
Had worn them really about the same,           10 ENi@R\ p  
VBK9te,A  
And both that morning equally lay    7Z<ba^r}  
In leaves no step had trodden black.    Z6`[ dAo  
Oh, I kept the first for another day!    kMLWF  
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,    PKM8MY vo  
I doubted if I should ever come back.           15 As7Y4w*+  
564)ha/^(  
I shall be telling this with a sigh    ]1 OZY@  
Somewhere ages and ages hence:    RK`C31Ws  
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—    x7]Yn'^'  
I took the one less traveled by,    XZFM|=%X  
And that has made all the difference.           20
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”  -----  Henry David Thoreau
卡拉 离线
级别: 总版主

显示用户信息 
19楼  发表于: 2010-03-28   
上面那首罗伯特·弗罗斯特的诗,太深沉,太富有哲理,可能不太适合小姑娘。我另选了Edgar Allan Poe的诗,据说是韵律最美的英文诗之一。讲述一个凄美的爱情故事。 5xawa:K  
VY5/C;0^h  
VS lIeZ  
Annabel Lee czV][\5  
X^U)j N2  
by Edgar Allan Poe 26,!HmtC  
(published 1849) *3A[C-1~.  
  QM }TPE  
lklMdsIdj  
It was many and many a year ago, 67/&.d!  
   In a kingdom by the sea, U h'1f7%  
That a maiden there lived whom you may know ,wN>,(  
   By the name of ANNABEL LEE;-- 5:ZM-kZT  
And this maiden she lived with no other thought $i+ 1a0%n  
   Than to love and be loved by me. 02_%a1g  
She was a child and I was a child,  Wb/q&o  
   In this kingdom by the sea, }0P5~]S<5A  
But we loved with a love that was more than love-- <Yk#MeiEp  
   I and my Annabel Lee-- l25E!E-'b  
With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven xmEm dOoD  
   Coveted her and me. .'y]Ea  
yqm^4)Dp  
And this was the reason that, long ago, KU> $=Rd  
   In this kingdom by the sea, Tc DkKa  
A wind blew out of a cloud by night aD1G\*AFJ  
   Chilling my Annabel Lee; 9o]h}Xc  
So that her high-born kinsman came 0OndSa,  
   And bore her away from me, x05yU  
To shut her up in a sepulchre lIg;>|'Z5&  
   In this kingdom by the sea. L"akV,w4p  
:i&ZMH,O  
The angels, not half so happy in Heaven, 6mnj!p]3  
   Went envying her and me:-- q7 ;TdQ  
Yes! that was the reason (as all men know, w{t2Oo6Q0+  
   In this kingdom by the sea) rVx%"_'*-  
That the wind came out of a cloud, chilling ;L5'3+U  
   And killing my Annabel Lee. !?o661+b  
cbo ue LEt  
But our love it was stronger by far than the love v^a. b  
   Of those who were older than we-- PyD'lsV  
   Of many far wiser than we- $vC!Us{z  
And neither the angels in Heaven above, MHv2r  
   Nor the demons down under the sea, e[HP]$\   
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul JwNG`M Gc  
   Of the beautiful Annabel Lee:-- X/_e#H0  
Su0[f/4m.Q  
For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams <303PPX^6  
   Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; QGYO{S  
And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes J3oj}M*  
   Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; 8v},&rhPQq  
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side ztNm,1pnQ  
Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride, YI=03}I  
   In her sepulchre there by the sea-- 9nFPGIz+  
   In her tomb by the side of the sea.
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”  -----  Henry David Thoreau
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交