登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : Is it time to leave California
scubadiver 离线
级别: 营长

显示用户信息 
20楼  发表于: 2003-09-19   
how could I? my general!

what was I expecting? some constructive discussion, and learn something new...

it's not easy to be 新兵蛋子, the second time I spoke, I almost 拉出去枪毙by 六六. next time I spoke, a lot of hats and sticks from a General! Lucky me, I have most advanced armor and fast gear to escape:)

lili 离线
级别: 论坛版主

显示用户信息 
21楼  发表于: 2003-09-19   
其实这种讨论 是不会有什末结果的。
就像海龟不海龟。。。。

其实 只要自己想干什末就干什末, 管别人说什末。。。

如果你不怕别人对你说三道四, 你就是个自由人了。

美国就是个移动中的国家, 高兴了, 走了, 不高兴, 再回来。

在那 穷捉摸 又耽误了享受今天的生活。亏。
lili 离线

显示用户信息 
22楼  发表于: 2003-09-19   
QUOTE (scubadiver @ Sep 19 2003, 02:46 PM)
how could I? my general!

what was I expecting? some constructive discussion, and learn something new...

it's not easy to be 新兵蛋子, the second time I spoke, I almost 拉出去枪毙by 六六. next time I spoke, a lot of hats and sticks from a General! Lucky me, I have most advanced armor and fast gear to escape:)

你要提高提高心理素质啦。

能接受多方面的意见, 好听的, 难听的。

要开会了, 一会再回来看 你有没有进步。
Troublemaker 离线

显示用户信息 
23楼  发表于: 2003-09-19   
我没觉得SCUBADIVER有抱怨啊,也没看到TA“吃着肉, 还骂着娘”呀。
TA不过是在STRUGGLE,像住在这里的很多人一样。
不晓得LILI是如何得出这个结论来地。
弯区也是一块会导致心痛的区域,时不常会让恋或不恋它的人“痛并快乐着。。。”
Troublemaker 离线

显示用户信息 
24楼  发表于: 2003-09-19   
QUOTE (scubadiver @ Sep 19 2003, 12:46 PM)

别伤心, 小S!
你很幸运了,这些PPMM如果不理你,那才叫衰呢!
你以为什么人都能被66拉出去毙了呀?!
上回, 那PZT被66专门写了个“青蛙”段子,高兴得三宿没合眼----尽使劲在那看“青蛙”公主了。
别跑,我们不能没有你。
因为
有了你,66就不毙别人了。。。
tongue.gif
老妖 离线
级别: 班副
显示用户信息 
25楼  发表于: 2003-09-21   
yeah,its very hard to move out the place where you have been living for a long time, and even harder when you have kids to think about.
but I got a feeling that you are little bit worried too much,because wherever you live,you always get different problems to deal with.why not think positively rather than "escape" from the reality? I mean,let this negative situation initiate your energy or make things geting better? tongue.gif
scubadiver 离线
级别: 营长

显示用户信息 
26楼  发表于: 2004-02-23   
have you guys looked at Reno area? We went there for a ski trip and I made a few calls to realtors there. housing price has been on a tear! some areas (northwest of Reno) has seen price gone up as much as 40% last year, likely driven up by people from Bay area...not sure it's too late to jump on the bandwagon ...

the way I see it, if it fails as an investment, at least it will be a good vacation home and bring a lot of good time. I am looking there, will report back later if people are interested.
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交