主题 : 陶氏广为流传的内部邮件
小曼 离线
级别: 军区司令员
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2010-12-06   

陶氏广为流传的内部邮件

Dear FCYRECR and my Dow friends in CC list, wnt^WW=a[  
5XFhjVmEL  
I’d like to share with you a story of my family, which happened after my trip back from the YangCheng Lake last Saturday. g>OGh o  
c?jjY4u  
As per the trip agenda, at the end of the trip, colleagues who registered for YangCheng Lake can take 5 pairs of Crabs( female crab ~225g and male crab ~ 250g), which is clearly written in the trip agenda, public on intranet. So, I registered and confirmed the trip several weeks ago, and delighted to tell my parents that I would bring back 5 pairs of crabs after the trip, with each pair of female crab ~225g and male crab ~ 250g. My mother was pretty happy once heard the news, so a few days later, she nicely invited my sister and brother in law to come over for the crabs. Last Saturday when I was back home from the trip, my sister and brother in law had already arrived, and along with my parents waiting for me back home to cook the crab, to have a weekend family reunion dinner. As I had already knew that the crabs were smaller than what I told in my early promise, so I frankly told my family of it. Then there happened something unpleasant afterwards. My mother was quite disappointed on it, and my father also got a little upset on it. My sister and brother in law, as being guests, helped easing my parents, with no comment on it. That moment, I felt so embarrassed and guilty!!! I felt that I just cheated my parents in front of my family members, though I was innocent. But still, I couldn’t forgive myself of that at the moment! How could a son cheat his parents, and got his parents embarrassed in front of family members. I definitely couldn’t forgive myself of that. The dinner that night was long and silent for me… …   ~NU~jmT2  
8ru@ 8|r  
I’ve been working for Dow for 4.5 years with proud, and my Dow friends also feel proud of being a member of Dow Family. We all LOVE our company, and dedicate ourselves to the company. Hereby, I’d like to takethe chance to talk something about my parents as well. My parents are also proud of their son, me, being an employee of Dow Chemical. I can see their proud from their smiles when I get off work back home everyday, I can hear their proud from their conversation with the neighbors in my community, I can feel their proud from my heart deeply, as I am my parents’ son. f=} u;^  
PJO;[: .I  
Dow has company vision of being a respectful company in the world, and I’ve been taking every of my efforts on building up company’s credibility in all aspects, and I am so sure that all my Dow friends are proud of doing the same thing as me. I am now worrying that the unpleasant thing happened to my family members last Saturday might cause potential negative opinions or comments to  my family, to my friends, or even to my community, however, I trust that the company will give me a acceptable reason to explain, which I can bring it back to my family. ' ~3( s?B  
d 'x;]#S  
Thank you so much for your time on reading above, and your concerning on the matter in advance. OSfwA&  
8Q#&=]W$  
Last 97F$$d54T  
but not least, for my Dow friends who have similar concerns with me, <pK; D  
thank you for your supporting on me, I appreciate if you also can have KC q3S  
your voice heard by the company. *J1pxZ^  
"i_tO+  

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒