登录注册
社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行
主题 : 王千源“登”上了《纽约时报》头版
卡拉 离线
级别: 总版主

显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2008-04-17   

王千源“登”上了《纽约时报》头版

多维社记者安涵编译报导/一个梦想成为政治家的中国留学生,迅速成为政治风暴中心的人物,也许这正是王千源政治人生的一个“高起点”。网上铺天盖地都是关于她的争论,4月17日,王千源“登”上了《纽约时报》头版。

就在奥运圣火接力来到旧金山之际,一名杜克大学一年级新生走出她的宿舍,找到了数百名支持西藏的学生,加入他们;在她另一边的,是为数比他们多许多的中国支持者。

《纽约时报》介绍,这名学生是王千源(Grace Wang),当两方各支持不同对象的群体相互对抗时,身在西藏支持者人群中的她,试图让与双方的代表人展开对话。

当时在现场的参与者说,王千源在两方都有朋友,她试着让两个团体对话。王千源开始跨越她所谓的“中间地带”,要求西藏团体的领袖出来会面并开始交涉,王千源说,如果他愿意与中国支持者交谈的话,她便愿意在一名学生的背上写上“解放西藏、拯救西藏”的字,她开始恳求并发表讲话,在一份照片中,她正走向中国旗帜与标语所构筑成的中国“海”中,双手高举过头,向他们比了一个暂停的“T”手势。

但这位仲裁员的努力被忽视了。当中国支持者因奥运火炬接力与中国对西藏政策与西藏支持者意见相左时,这群西藏支持者变成了中国支持者发怒的对象,而身在其中的王千源立刻被认了出来。

隔天,在中国学生的网路论坛上,王千源的照片被贴出,在她的额头上,张贴者打上充满愤怒的“叛国贼”字眼,王千源的个人资料,包括名字、身份证号码、联络电话等被全数公开,甚至连她父母在青岛的公寓地址、父母姓名、工作等等资讯,也一并上网。

这位年轻女子当天选择与西藏支持者站同一边的事件立刻被传开,她的个人资讯被转贴到各大中国论坛,有的人当天也在现场,张贴帖子描述自己所见、王千源如何协助西藏支持者,如何为西藏的一方发声,不过,更多的是责骂声音,有的人更诅咒这位20岁的女子被汽油焚烧,此外,也有许多人将王千源的照片加工,改成带着侮辱的画面或是加上愤怒的字眼。有的人还贴了一张王千源父母家门口被泼粪的照片。

其中有人写了一封电子邮件给王千源,内容说道:“如果妳回到中国,妳的尸体将会被碎尸万段。”

王千源在《纽约时报》的采访中表示,她受到无谓的毁谤。

“如果背叛者是那些想要伤害中国的人,那麽我不是其中一份子。”王千源说。“这些严重攻击我的人才是更加伤害中国形象的人。”

王千源补充道:“他们不了解所谓‘爱中国’的意义,它不是剥夺其他人说话的权力,不是要我或其他人闭嘴。”

在一份青岛媒体2006年的报导中写道,王千源写古诗、弹奏古筝、并加入家乡里的民主讨论委员会,报导相信王千源是“为政治而生的”。

王千源表示,她并不支持西藏独立,但她认为若双方能更加了解对方,则问题能减轻。

《纽约时报》称,自从3月份中国藏区引发暴动后,包括康乃尔、华盛顿大学、加州大学尔湾分校等校园,均能见到一股反示威的浪潮。

当4月初杜克校园中支持西藏与支持中国的团体对立时,那些中国学生似乎期待王千源能加入他们,但她犹豫了。

王千源说:“他们对我的决定真的很惊讶,因为中国那方以为我根本连想都不用想。最后我决定不加入任何一方,因为他们太极端。”

杜克人权联盟暨支持西藏祈祷活动组织者寇德罗(Daniel R. Cordero)说,当王千源走过来指着支持中国的团体时,他正在分发传单。

“她说,为什麽你们的目标是杜克学生?让我们和那些人对话。”寇德罗说。“然後我心想,拜托,说正格的,这没有任何帮助。”

王千源的部分调停动作最后却招来一些中国学生的攻击与侮辱,事后她收到许多责骂的电子邮件与电话。

仅愿意提供英文名字的中国研究生雪莉(Sherry)向《纽约时报》表示,王千源声称想让两方沟通,但实际上她在那晚之前什麽事都没做。

“她并未与任何组织者沟通,她只是在表演。”雪莉说。但她认为那些攻击王千源的行为“太恐怖了”。“有一些学生非常愤怒。但也有许多人试图保护她,试着为她说话,事实上,大多数人不认为她罪大恶极、必须受这样的对待。”

不过,雪莉表示,当王千源接受杜克大学校报《Chronicle》的采访时,她赶跑了部分的同情者。在该报导中,王千源责怪杜克的中国学生学者联谊会透过电子邮件系统,协助散播她的个人资讯。

也有完全支持王千源的学生。伟斯(Adam Weiss)认为,王千源选择了她的立场,是个勇敢的女孩,在她这麽做的时候,有200个与她来自相同地方的人朝她大吼、把她称作背叛者,甚至恐吓要杀了她。

在王千源的要求下,伟斯最终与几位中国代表谈话,发现“我们有妥协处,我们都希望全中国能提升人权,尤其是对西藏人。”

三名中国学生学者联谊会的成员在一份公开信件中解释,邮件清单是对外公开的,他们也认为那些对王千源的言语攻击是“折磨且可恶的”,所有王千源的个人资讯与冒犯文章均已移除。先前,杜克的学生团体批评该联谊会放任这些攻击者张贴不雅言论。

中国学生学者联谊会主席李治中表示,在联谊会中只有约三分之一的成员参加了支持中国活动,而杜克大学拥有超过500名中国学生。

王千源已雇请了律师,她表示,将个人资讯从网站上移除还不够。“我将会永远被视为一名背叛者,他们也仍旧能伤害我的父母。”

不过,《纽约时报》称,对于一位处在人身威胁中的女子来说,王千源的表现似乎很乐观。

“我的父母非常容忍我。”她说。“他们的确很长一段时间对我感到失望,但我说服他们以另一种方式思考。如果我能改变我的父母,也许我也能改变他人。”
[ 此贴被卡拉在04-17-2008 09:55重新编辑 ]
描述: 王千源示威现场照。
图片:1.jpg
描述:王千源朝中国支持者比了“停止”手势。
图片:2.jpg
描述:王千源示威现场照。
图片:3.jpg
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”  -----  Henry David Thoreau
卡拉 离线

显示用户信息 
沙发  发表于: 2008-04-17   
Chinese Student in U.S. Is Caught in Confrontation
New York Times
By SHAILA DEWAN
Published: April 17, 2008

DURHAM, N.C. — On the day the Olympic torch was carried through San Francisco last week, Grace Wang, a Chinese freshman at Duke University, came out of her dining hall to find a handful of students gathered for a pro-Tibet vigil facing off with a much larger pro-China counterdemonstration.

Ms. Wang, who had friends on both sides, tried to get the two groups to talk, participants said. She began traversing what she called “the middle ground,” asking the groups’ leaders to meet and making bargains. She said she agreed to write “Free Tibet, Save Tibet” on one student’s back only if he would speak with pro-Chinese demonstrators. She pleaded and lectured. In one photo, she is walking toward a phalanx of Chinese flags and banners, her arms overhead in a “timeout” T.

But the would-be referee went unheeded. With Chinese anger stoked by disruption of the Olympic torch relays and criticism of government policy toward Tibet, what was once a favorite campus cause — the Dalai Lama’s people — had become a dangerous flash point, as Ms. Wang was soon to find out.

The next day, a photo appeared on an Internet forum for Chinese students with a photo of Ms. Wang and the words “traitor to your country” emblazoned in Chinese across her forehead. Ms. Wang’s Chinese name, identification number and contact information were posted, along with directions to her parents’ apartment in Qingdao, a Chinese port city.

Salted with ugly rumors and manipulated photographs, the story of the young woman who was said to have taken sides with Tibet spread through China’s most popular Web sites, at each stop generating hundreds or thousands of raging, derogatory posts, some even suggesting that Ms. Wang — a slight, rosy 20-year-old — be burned in oil. Someone posted a photo of what was purported to be a bucket of feces emptied on the doorstep of her parents, who had gone into hiding.

“If you return to China, your dead corpse will be chopped into 10,000 pieces,” one person wrote in an e-mail message to Ms. Wang. “Call the human flesh search engines!” another threatened, using an Internet phrase that implies physical, as opposed to virtual, action.

In an interview Wednesday, Ms. Wang said she had been needlessly vilified.

“If traitors are people who want to harm China, then I’m not part of it,” she said. “Those people who attack me so severely were the ones who hurt China’s image even more.”

She added: “They don’t know what do they mean by ‘loving China.’ It’s not depriving others of their right to speak; it’s not asking me or other people to shut up.”

In a flattering profile in 2006, Ms. Wang was described in a Qingdao newspaper as believing she was “born for politics.” She writes poetry in classical Chinese, plays a traditional string instrument called the guzheng, and participated in democracy discussion boards back home, she said.

Ms. Wang said she was not in favor of Tibetan independence, but she said problems could be reduced if the two sides understood each other better.

Since riots in Tibet broke out last month, campuses including Cornell, the University of Washington and the University of California, Irvine, have seen a wave of counterdemonstrations.

When Ms. Wang encountered the two demonstrations last week, the Chinese students seemed to expect her to join them, she said. But she hesitated.

“They were really shocked to see that I was deciding, because the Chinese side thought I shouldn’t even decide at all,” she said. “In the end I decided not to be on either side, because they were too extreme.”

Daniel R. Cordero, a member of the Duke Human Rights Coalition and an organizer of the pro-Tibet vigil, said he was handing out literature when Ms. Wang came up and pointed to the counterprotesters.

“She was like, ‘Why are you focusing on the Duke students? Let’s have a dialogue with these people,’ ” he said. “And I’m thinking, oh come on, seriously, that’s not going to help anything.”

Some of Ms. Wang’s efforts to mediate were met by insults and obscenities from the Chinese students.

“She stood her ground; she’s a really brave girl,” said Adam Weiss, the student on whose back Ms. Wang wrote “Free Tibet.” “You have 200 of your own fellow nationalists yelling at you and calling you a traitor and even threatening to kill you.”

At Ms. Wang’s behest, he ultimately spoke to some of the Chinese contingent, finding, he said, that “we could compromise and say we all wanted increased human rights for all Chinese, and especially for Tibetans.”

Sherry, a Chinese graduate student who declined to give her last name for fear of being harassed, had a less heroic view.

“She claimed she wanted to make communications between both sides, but actually she did nothing before that night. She didn’t communicate with any organizers and actually was just performing,” Sherry said. But she called the backlash against Ms. Wang “horrible.”

“There are a few students that are very angry at her,” she said, “but there are many others who try to protect her, try to speak for her. Actually, the majority didn’t think she did so wrong to be treated like that.”

She said Ms. Wang had squandered some sympathy when, in an article in The Duke Chronicle, she blamed the Duke Chinese Students and Scholars Association for helping to release her information through its e-mail list.

This week, three officers of the association explained in an open letter that the mailing list was public and called the verbal attacks on Ms. Wang “troubling and heinous.” Her personal information and other offensive posts were removed “once they were brought to our attention,” the letter said. Student groups criticized the association for allowing them to be posted at all.

Zhizong Li, the president of the association, referred most questions to the university but said that only about a third of the pro-China demonstrators were association members. Duke has just over 500 Chinese students.

Ms. Wang, who has retained a lawyer, said pulling her personal information off the Web was not enough. “I will be seen as a traitor forever, and they can still harm my parents,” she said.

But for a woman under threat of dismemberment, she seemed remarkably sanguine — even upbeat.

“My parents are very tolerant to me,” she explained. “They were really disappointed in me for a long time, and I persuaded them to think differently.

“If I can change my parents, I can probably change others.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/17/us/17student.html
[ 此贴被卡拉在04-17-2008 09:54重新编辑 ]
描述:Grace Wang tried to talk to Chinese demonstrators at a pro-Tibetan rally at Duke last week.
图片:4.jpg
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”  -----  Henry David Thoreau
卡拉 离线

显示用户信息 
板凳  发表于: 2008-04-17   
王千源美国同学写的有关她的博客
来源:http://happinessguaranteed.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-really-just-have-to-write-this.html

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I really just have to write this.

Wow. Just wow. While I have physics and a paper to write, I really need to get this out.

Grace Wang. She's really something.

She's quite useful to the media. Both sides are having a field day. The chinese TV are branding her as this terrible traitor while western media is holding her up as the lone voice of reason. They both are neglecting the truth, what Grace really is, beyond the 9 minute Youtube video and glorious interviews.

When I first met her at a dinner, she immediately spilled her life story. I thought, maybe she was being a slightly socially incompetent fob and trying to make friends. I listened. What a good story it was.

She told of how she was involved in a political group with some top lawyers in China. They were trying to get the truth out of the Tiananmen square incident. They wrote articles and blogs together on the subject. Then one day, one of her friends involved in the group disappeared. They called her, went to her house, tried everything, but she was no where to be found. Then Grace and her parents start freaking out. Grace's dad, at the time the ex mayor of Qingdao, afraid of Grace facing a similar fate, went to her files in the city government and threw them out. She got a new name, and quickly moved to South Korea. At the time, Grace told us that she already dropped out of her high school in Qingdao because she was unsatisfied by the best high school in Shandong province. She moved to Korea, and there she learned English by watching American films. While she was there, she also slept around with a lot of guys. Then she applied to Harvard and got rejected. The next year, she applies again, to Harvard, Princeton, Yale, and Duke. She gets accepted to all but Harvard. She chose to come to Duke because she got the Robertson. She then turns down the Robertson because she didn't want the restrictions set by the program.

After the story finished, we were all pretty amazed. We were all thinking that this seemingly innocent Chinese student is destined for greatness. After we come back to my room, she proceeds to tell one of us about the guy in the dorm she had sex with. I was quite shocked by this. She seemed so innocent, and we had only been at Duke for less than 5 days. She says the guy was a virgin and now he wants a relationship. We go to the common room, she points him out, and he was playing pool at the other side of the room, totally not paying attention to her.

Later on, Grace begins telling us many stories about herself. All she ever talks about is herself.
As the stories piled on, they became inconsistent, and sometimes directly contradicting. People begin question her trustworthiness. Eventually, after months of lies and irrationality, people begin disliking her. For such a trusting and kind dorm like Brown to dislike someone, you really have to be special. And Grace is that special. Now we know she is a liar. She didn't go to Korea or even participate in anything political. She even told people that she wrote her own recommendations for college applications. She made up stories to make herself seem impressive for colleges, and now, the western media.

She's overloading by taking around 6 courses. 2-3 of those are foreign language courses. She was angry that the academic dean wouldn't let her do more. Funny thing is, she's definitely not doing well in any of them. I've heard her practice her German, and it is atrocious.

She also reads like a maniac. I don't really know what she reads, but it's Chinese literature/philosophy and political theory. She prints hundreds of pages a night to read, parades around with her stack of papers, telling anyone who would listen, trying to impress another person of her political acumen.

She shaved off her eyebrows the other day. Because 1: all her boy problems will go away, and 2: pretty girls never make history.

She also makes up stories about how people ask to have sex with her or perform sexual acts with her.

Is it me, or is she someone trying to convince herself that she's destined for greatness?

It would really take a really long time to really describe all my Grace stories and I don't have time for it. But all I can say is, she has been lifted up by western media as a martyr in this battle for Tibet. And she's drinking in every moment of it, because finally, she is being seen as a hero.
What a silly, irrational girl.

Oh how could I forget to mention, she wants to be president of China.

Posted by pleskita at 8:22 PM 
Labels: Brown, Duke, Grace Wang, 王千源
卡拉 离线

显示用户信息 
地板  发表于: 2008-04-17   
王千源的同学在今年三月发的博客
Monday, March 3, 2008
Dorm Drama

There's a certain Grace Wang in Brown. just wow. I shall copy and paste an interesting email conversation.

Dear Brownies,

I'm Grace Wang (王千源) from second floor. I think I've at least talked to everyone here. If not, I'll pay a kind visit to you as soon as possible. I've experienced some serious issues in our dorm recently that almost made me move out. Actually I've already submitted my reaccommodating application and decided to leave by next Friday. But after days of serious consideration, I decided to stay because I believe the best way to solve the problem is not to quit but to confront it. I'm writing this email to you because I think this is an issue considering every one of us.

The problems are distrust and gossip. Of course, not all Brownies gossip. But a lot do. Brown is a very close community, which facilitates communication of all kinds and, of course, a curiosity of our neighbors' interesting lives. Not only do many of us nose into others' privacy, but also do we share our amazing discoveries. I've heard some very unkind sayings from young gentlemen gossiping about their roommates, or ladies meanly mentioning their neighbors, even from people I trusted and respected so much. Many, if not all, of the stories were simply fabrication but like snowballs they grew bigger and bigger. None of us is perfect but that is not an excuse for us to hurt others. Treat others as how we want to be treated and insulting others is humiliating ourselves. I became a target probably because I acted up against it. Recently I was openly insulted by more than ten people who barely talked to me anywhere but Marketplace about several different issues in public. When I responded to those rummors, I was laughed at by many other watchers who seemed to be so nice otherwise. I was forced to answer questions that should not be asked by any rational being in public. (When he asked me these questions the gentlemen was wearing a contented smile.) I was chased by a gentleman who had insulted me many times and he even cornered me to forgive him without trying to appologize after all he did. Suddenly, after all these happened, everyone went back to their small niche and became a saint again. From their smile I saw insecurity; from their pretension I saw hollowness; in their eyes I saw fear. Majority is no guarantee to be correct. Up till now I haven't received any apology from any single person. All I got is denial and denial and denial. Dumb as I am, I still got the message. All they meant is just "it was not my fault," "it was only a joke," and "I didn't say anything." This is how responsible and brave they are. I was so frustrated. I almost packed up everything and then I unpacked again. I unpacked and decided to stay because I know I'm not alone. If they can gossip about me then they can gossip about everyone. Or maybe they even gossip about each other. Only by blaming others would they find their own security and peace.

I have already forgiven everyone and forgotten every insulting word. But my principles are inviolable. I don't mind if some people would continue gossiping about me after I wrote this letter. What I want to tell them is that I will defend everybody's privacy to be protected and reputation to be preserved. I will fight for this public disease to death. If anyone want to talk with me about this, my room is 226.

My last words here are that we should cherish the opportunity to have everyone here. Instead of hurting each other or saying a superficial hi, there're much more meaningful things to do with each other. Together, we should protect each other, help each other, and love each other.

Peace,

Grace

A response sent to her in private, but she decided to send the response to everyone in the dorm, including the original message.

Hi Grace,

I don't really know how I am considered by you, but I feel that you are a great person and have lots of potential. You should know that Brownies are not malicious beings who gossip to hurt you. You should try to see that they are trying to help you.

The distrust is there because you tell us many different versions of your life. You are the propagator of all these rumors. Like this email, your stories get told by mostly you. You do realize that mountains of rumors will now spread because you have brought yourself to the attention of others and now you will be discussed? You might feel that people are insulting you by their disbelief, but I think you are the one insulting yourself with your false stories. You first told me that you are from Qingdao and that you are here due to political persecution. I have heard different versions where you organized an international conference and it flopped, thus you are here. People are not dumb, we piece together your inaccurate stories. I will not guess at the reason why you make up many different versions of your life, but perhaps you are doing this to impress us? Please do not feel a need to impress everyone you meet, spill your lifestory to everyone you meet. There is distrust because you created it. Not only do you make up lies about yourself, you openly tell stories about others. Perhaps they are true, but because of our previous experiences with you, we do not how to view this. If you did fabricate these events that have taken place, you have hurt them way more than anyone has hurt you because you are actively harming others. But perhaps you did not make anything up and we are just very bad at piecing together your lifestory (we do so because it definitely is interesting, from what you have told us), so we could take all those stories as truth with a grain of salt.

Also to let you know, you are infamous on west and infamous within the Chinese circle at Duke. Had you escaped Brown, you would have been confronted with a world of people who arent so patient with your lies.

Curiosity is only natural, from what I hear, you are also very curious about political science. Curiosity means no harm. If I were you, I would be grateful that no pranks have befallen you.

Like any person with self respect, you have a sense of pride. I respect that, yet it is wise now, and definitely in the future if you wish to persue a successful political career, to be humble. Try to understand others, look at yourself for perhaps the blame lies there.

I do this not to hurt you, but to ease your current social situation on campus.
Please try to be open minded about things.

Grace (王千源)'s Response:

I admire your courage to reply in such a candide way. When I wrote the letter to everyone, I never thought about you so I was surprised by what you said about Chinese community. You have made a very fast judgment on me and also an unfair generalization about Chinese community. As far as I can see, you like to make fun of Chinese people and see yourself superior than Chinese (maybe only those who are more Chinese than you are?) Candidate, I have faith in Chinese community here and everywhere. I also believe that people have the ability to tell right from wrong. Apparently some people have eagerly spread the rumor to as many people as possible. I can tell you that all of the stories you heard from me are true. I am also very happy to see how much interest you showed to my and others' life. If you want to know something about my personal life as you have shown apparent interest, I can tell you very candidly whatever is appropriate to tell. I am from Qingdao, which is a fact that I have never ever hide. I have also organized an important political protest in Beijing. The political science professor Tianjian Shi at Duke and a Chinese student (Class 11 from Beijing) called Ruochen Zhu can attest what I've said. I can also tell you that that protest had something to do with Duke university political science department and I communicated with president Brodhead and got replies from the then political science departement acting chair Michael A Gillespie and Vice Provost for International Affairs Gilbert Merkx.

If I feel a little intimidated, I wouldn't even try to write this email or to stay here. I told the story because my past shows who I am today and I am still bothered by a lot of the experiences. I also want people to be aware of the political status quo in China and feel a need to care. I have been through a lot more than you can ever imagine and it is not easy to handle by myself. You don't need to worry about how do I or others think about you. It is what you think of you and what you do that matters. I have said I have chosen to forget about everything everyone did. I hope this is the end of your game.

Best,

Grace

Posted by pleskita at 9:37 AM 8 comments Links to this post 
Labels: Brown, Duke, 王千源, 王千源 杜克, 青岛 王千源

http://happinessguaranteed.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html
卡拉 离线

显示用户信息 
地下室  发表于: 2008-04-17   
千千阙歌,源源而来----王千源赞
来源:天涯社区-->『聚焦奥运』
作者:重返共和 提交日期:2008-4-17 18:18:00

在奥运圣火跨越五洲的传递过程中,各色人等均围绕着这一把火炬以各种方式表达着自己对体育、对生活、对家国命运、对人类文明的不同看法与追求。可以说,正是在圣火的映照下,不同国家,不同人群,所有的光荣与无耻,美丽与丑陋都被放大得一清二楚,毫无掩匿遁地之处。

在圣火这一场还未结束却已相当热闹的纷扰之旅中,有一个20余岁的中国籍女子,从茫茫人海跻身而出,款款行至世人面前,自信、朴素而优雅地展示她的青春芳华。这就是来自青岛的美国杜克大学学生王千源。

王千源的这一站出,当然来自于她坚实的底蕴和执着的追求。她在中学阶段就以突出的全面发展而在同学中领先,又以优异的成绩获得奖学金赴美留学。这就将她和那些靠父母贪污赃款,在异国游学享乐的太子太妹们截然分开,自然地赢得大众的尊敬。她较早就显示出不同于常人和普通女孩子的志向与追求,对政治表现出浓厚的兴趣。这在长期讳谈政治,视政治为禁区的这个封闭的国度里,是相当不寻常的。

王千源的这一站出,需要很大勇气,很不容易。众所周知,由于几十年来的铁幕钳制,中国大陆百姓已经不能够、不善于在公开场合表达自己的真实看法和追求,对敏感话题和事件更是退避三舍。即使离开中国,去了异域,这种恐惧仍时刻笼罩在头上。以至于在世界面前,大陆人呈现为一种相当萎琐的形象:没有思想和观念,形同木偶;缺乏言语和表达,仿佛哑巴;少有志向和追求,极其庸俗;男的挖空心思巴结上司,只望升官发财,贪赃枉法;女的穿红戴绿,飘来浪去,只想勾引男人,赚个一世快活。简单的四个字,“男盗女娼”,就能够虽然不是完全准确,但已经相当到位地刻划出大陆人的基本形象和性格特征。

而王千源在美国,在嘈杂的人群中轻轻迈出的这一步,以极大的勇气展现了一个健康的、积极追求的中国青年女子形象,也让外国人从以往的固有认识中,穿过层层迷雾,隐约看到中国人原本具有的,但因几十年打压而扭曲变形的、残存的民族性格本质。

王千源的这一站出,具有相当风险,引起极大喧哗。虽然她不是公派留学,无需仰仗大陆政府生存。但,很显然,对一个极度虚弱惊恐、封闭保守、睚眦必报的政权来说,他们什么事做不出来呢?况且,在这个政权之下还站着千百万无脑无识的愚民,他们一方面可怜可悲地无法清楚地认识自己的生存状况,另一方面,他们在恶意鼓动和惯性驱使下,会表现出远超其主子若干倍的凶恶和狠毒。这不,近几日针对王千源的排山倒海式的口水和漫骂,就充分表现出了奴才们可悲又可恨的本性。这还没完,这帮愤愤还对其家人大肆搔扰。以至王家人不堪重压,不得不由王父出面发表了致全球华人的“谢罪书”。这何其恐怖,真让人以为回到了文革时代;又或者以为时光倒流数百年,回到了宗教裁判所对异教徒进行审判的中世纪。这就是毫无人权,毫无言论和表达自由的社会的真实写照。看看国外,在任何一个开放的社会里,置疑政府是人民的基本权利之一,是得到各国宪法及相关法律体系充分保障的。试想,如果有一个美国公民因为反战或其它反对政府的行为,会受到这种集体漫骂与威胁,甚至其家人也要被迫向全美国人民致“谢罪书”吗?唉,实在荒唐、可怕。

当然,另一方面,在千百万愚民的对面也站着数量虽然不是对等,但也不小的群体,他们或者因为与王千源相似的理想与追求,或者仅仅因为人性良知,而对王千源的站出表示了充分的理解和支持,对她及家人所受到的困扰表示了极大的愤慨和强烈的声援。

在下也想对远在异乡的王千源妹妹说一声,“千源妹妹,你并不孤独,在你身后同样站着庞大的胸怀民主自由梦想的群体。我们与你同在,还将携手前行”。

同时,在下也想对王家人道一声问候,“你们辛苦了,难为了。对你们的困难,所有正义的人们均深表愤慨。但你们也应该感到欣慰,你们能培育出千源这样的优秀女孩,不仅是青岛王家之幸,也是全球华人之荣。现在网上不是盛传‘生女当如王千源’吗,这就是正义的民众对你们的肯定。”

王千源的这一站出,自然极大地展现了女性风采。古往今来,女性虽然柔弱,但也不是专事女红,在很多大是大非面前,在一些重要历史关口,女性常常表现出超出男人的勇气,发挥了异乎寻常的作用。比如拯救法兰西的圣女贞德,比如“能跨马携枪,曾东渡日本,志在革命,千秋万代传侠名”(宋庆龄语)的鉴湖女侠秋谨。年轻的王千源身上,也透露出这一种圣洁,这一股侠气。

王千源的这一站出,具有相当悠长而深远的意味。一方面,王千源相当年轻,正是亭亭玉立之时,未来的路还很长,前程不可限量。另一方面,从这个年青女子的勇敢站出,我们看到了在追求民主自由的道路上,全球共呼吸,代代在相传的振奋气象。虽然还是长夜,不知何时天明。但无疑,亿万饱受重压的民众早已怒火中烧,正在积聚力量,期待能用自己的双手开创和拥抱光明的新世界。亦如王千源所云:“暴风雨不会永远存在的,---------独裁政治也有灯尽火灭的一天。”

王千源名字的来处,据说是她希望 “千处逢源”。这倒有些平淡了。我以为,论其青春风采,正如“千千阙歌”,就其自由追求,当会“源源而来”。

仅以此解与包括王千源在内的所有民主自由同仁共勉。

http://cache.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/sport/1/113327.shtml
卡拉 离线

显示用户信息 
5楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
网民怒骂留美女生“汉奸”
来源:新快报
新快报记者 李斯璐 乔麦

在国内抵制法货、海外华人大游行的热帖中,“王千源”这个名字忽然成为了百度和谷歌的热门搜索关键词。4月9日下午,美国DUKE(杜克)大学的中国留学生自发组织的“支持奥运反对“藏独”的集会游行中,这个原本意在充当“调停人”的青岛女孩被指支持“藏独”,遭到国内外网友的唾骂,网友纷纷指其行径分裂祖国,并痛斥其为“汉奸”,在一片声讨中,国内网友发动了一场声势浩大的“人肉搜索”,曝光了王千源及其家人的资料,并一度对其家人施压。

网帖披露

女留学生被指支持“藏独”

4月10日傍晚,网友“Beijing_2008”在天涯论坛上发表题为《王千源——青岛2中毕业生,在美公开支持“藏独”分子》的帖子,帖子尖锐地批判,4月9日傍晚,美国DUKE大学的中国留学生自发组织“支持奥运反对‘藏独’”的集会游行中,“青岛2中毕业的王同学竟然与“藏独”支持分子同流合污,毅然抛弃事实,站在“藏独”分子的一边,宣扬西藏人权问题,赤裸裸打着FreeTibet的旗号,实在给中国人民丢脸。”帖子还指出,该女生名为王千源。

一开始,大多数网友对此帖反应平淡,认为“Bei-jing_2008”“别有用心,胡乱诽谤”。然而,越来越多的网友转贴来自“未名空间”的争论,该事件的视频和贴图也开始在网络上流传,网友们愤怒了,对王千源口诛笔伐的队伍逐渐壮大。

记者在争论最早的阵地——知名华人网站“未名空间”发现,早在4月9日,名为“godspeedzou”的网友发表的《今晚dukeanti ZD 活动的安排上》帖子披露,当天有数百华人参加了游行,留学生分发“反独”传单和旗帜,然而,当游行队伍行进到西校区,与支持“藏独”的队伍对峙时,他们发现对方阵营中有一名身着黄色衣服的女生,有华人认出她是来自中国青岛的女留学生。

目击现场的网友也细述了当天的经过。“谈话一开始就没有在友好气氛中进行,很多人开始质询她(王千源)为何不先与我们交流。就这样,她一会儿在我们前面谈话,一会儿在对方阵营里交流。由于距离太远,我们听不清她说了些什么。我见到有争论的苗头,上前跟Grace(王千源)打了个招呼……她转过来颇为激动地对我说:‘我觉得我们两边应该彼此谈谈……这样只会把他们推向我们的对立面呀!’我感觉到了她的天真,说:‘Itisnotthetime(现在不是时候)’,没错,我们应该谈,但他们既然已经决定了这个活动,现在就不会听你说什么。下周有个公开的座谈,那才是交流的时候。”

亲历游行事件的“good-icewave”提及自己的感受时称:“很明显,她是站在了我们的对立面上。”

“王千源”声明

我站在两方中做调停人

事发当晚,亲历现场的海外华人在“未名空间”上掀起了一场讨伐战,而次日凌晨,署名为“王千源”的公开信出现在了“未名空间”上,在这封半文言文的《王千源致国人一封信》里,王千源称,“我就是今天站在两方之中做调停之人”。

王千源在信中称:“西藏既乃我国之领土,岂可随意抛弃抑或给予他人!然步步相逼,只会化友为敌,将原本平和的西藏各众逼上梁山,从而背水一战,造成不可收拾的严重冲突。试问西藏与中国和美国孰亲孰远?卧榻之上,岂容他人安睡?亲不记仇,才不致引虎归山,将我们的西藏向外推去,自给别人。我与西藏愈亲,则美与西藏愈远,否则彼必倒戈,则我方身旁插上美之飞地也……我不是让你消极等待,而是积极备战,消除怒气,头脑才会清晰,思维才能敏捷,决断才会正确,看清局势,方可从容应对……城门失火,殃及池鱼。西藏与我们唇齿相依,所以关系处理方面应比美国更小心谨慎才是,美国人是要把我们放在炭火上烘烤啊!切莫让其得了便宜还卖乖!”

然而,王千源的这一说法并未能平息华人的愤怒,网友“Gerrard8”驳斥道:“可能昨天参与活动的很多人并不知道,以为你只是试图做所谓的‘调停’,那么就让我来揭露你在昨天活动中究竟做了什么吧。请问在东校区是谁亲手为‘藏独’活动的组织者Adam前胸后背写下FreeTibet (自由西藏),Save Tibet(解放西藏)的标语?是谁对一堆‘藏独’分子笑脸相迎,极尽能事?如果你只是所谓的想居中调停,是什么原因促使你做出这样的行为?”

署名为“李建伟”的网友则反驳道:我是昨天参加抗议的一分子,亲眼目睹您的所作所为。所谓的调停似乎正常情况下应该提前知会两方,您既然知道有个中国人群发邮件地址却未见您的任何信件或建议,从您现场表现来看,您看起来当时决定充当这个角色,您的动机和目的值得怀疑。有人对您的HJ(汉奸)角色定位,如您觉得不妥,恐怕也是您有意无意之间表露出来的。恕我直言,首先您没有尽到作为所谓调停人的责任。您的长篇大论而且恰恰在这次抗议之后,您对时机的选择和判断实在差矣,似乎您更应该好好考虑自己真的适合谈论所谓的大是大非问题。

网友指责王千源五宗罪

1.帮助分裂分子在背后写上“FreeTibet”口号;

2.和分裂分子一致,做反动手势;据了解,该手势是来自分裂分子窜改的“OneWorld,One Dream”的手势;

3.被问到为什么打雪狮旗(“藏独”旗帜),她反问:香港有区旗,为什么西藏不能有呢?

4、王千源接受NPR采访时说:alotofChineseare supporting her position and disappointed by Bush 'scomment that the Olympic should notbeboycotted.(许多中国人都支持她的立场,对布什表态说不抵制北京奥运非常失望。)

5.被问到是否是中国人,她就是用英文说:I'mfrommainland ofChina。接着她说:beinga chinese does not mean I cannot think indepedently.(作为一个中国人并不意味着我不会独立思考)

网友激辩

“汉奸”这个定论下得太早了

4月11日,讨伐王千源的阵地从“未名空间”转移到了天涯并蔓延至全国各大知名网站。网友发起人肉搜索,曝光了王千源的家庭住址、父母姓名、身份证号、联系电话等等,并号召网友对其家人进行施压,还有网友迁怒于王千源曾就读的青岛二中。与此同时,一场关于王千源是否为汉奸的论战在网上悄然展开。不少网友质疑王千源此举纯粹是在借“藏独”炒作,不过是想出名而已。

有网友抨击道:“一个20岁不到的孩子,去美国之前,大部分的人生时间是耗在应试教育的书山题海中,纵使对政治感兴趣,对西藏问题感兴趣,又能深入了解多少?难道在美国的半年里,就突飞猛进了?既然她连具体政治问题的情况都没了解明白,那么她的政治观点又有多少可信性呢?有多少合理性呢?”

而网友“淳朴的土匪”认为,王千源的行动仅仅是想告诉大家,抗议也好,示威也好,都要掌握一个尺度。王千源的行为有错,但不是汉奸行为,她忽略了自己的能力,凭她还担当不起“调停人”这个角色。

网友“声色中原”则表示,尽管王千源的行为有些错误和过激,“我觉得这样的人于国有益。也许客观上这种分歧的场面会为外国人耻笑,但不可歪曲其主观善意。”

网友“苏祁月亮”表示,“虽然从目前的证据来看,她确实在大是大非的问题有偏差,确实做了一些咱们中国人所不齿的事情,让我们也很愤慨,但‘汉奸’这个称号,结论还下得太早。”

“王父”声明

请求全国人民原谅女儿无知

就在论战激烈进行时,4月14日晚,一封自称来自“王千源的父亲王德玉”的信在国内网站流传开来,王父在信中指:“当知道自己的女儿站到了爱国学生的对立面,我们非常气愤,其中我们的压力无人知晓,我和她的妈妈多次通过互联网同王千源进行了沟通和了解,我们所有的辩白都是苍白无力的,王千源始终是我们的女儿,她现在也想告诉所有的人们:在这个大是大非政治立场面前,的确是错了……我们谨此替王千源同学向全国人民谢罪!向世界华人谢罪!请求全国人民原谅她的无知,并且给她改正的机会!”

但该道歉信并没平息众怒,不少网友“不接受道歉”。猫扑网友称:“无知不等于无罪,在这种大是大非面前,她错的没有任何理由,理由只有一个她是在支持分裂。”

昨日,记者按照帖子上的电话尝试联系王千源的父母了解事情的进展,但其父母的手机均处于关机状态。

媒体报道

“她自称为政治而生”

从网上曝光的资料上看,2007年6月29日,《青岛早报》曾报道过王千源,在这篇报道里,王千源自称“为政治而生的女生”。

报道称,王千源曾放弃5所美国大学的全奖,一心只为上哈佛,2007年6月,王千源被全美排名第五的杜克大学录取,并获得了每年4.97万美元的奖学金。而在2006年的托福考试中,王千源更是考出了670分的高分。

报道称,王千源说,政治给她一种快感,政治决策可以成为一种艺术,她是那么自然地选择了它,并且相信自己已同它紧紧地绑在一起,不可分离。她的理由是国家间关系的错综复杂,国际局势的紧张与缓和,经济全球化的趋势与进展,这些事牵动着她的神经……”据称,王千源面试杜克大学时,由于对国际社会的民主改革做了独到分析,并提出了自己的观点,这让学校非常欣赏。

http://www.xkb.com.cn/view.php?id=236899
linny 离线
级别: 营长
显示用户信息 
6楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
她以为她是谁?不过是个政治上的FRJJ。
卡拉 离线

显示用户信息 
7楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
王千源:中国“愤青”是一种变态的所谓爱国方式
来源:自&由#亚@洲×电台

请听采访全部录音

美国北卡罗莱纳州杜克大学的中国留学生王千源,由于表示藏人有权争取自由而成了千夫所指的攻击对象。年仅二十的王千源被她的汉族同胞视为叛徒,而她在青岛的家人也受到骚扰及威胁。王千源星期四接受自&由#亚@洲×电台记者申铧专访时表示,她目前已经不能上课,并受到当地警方的保护。以下文字是这次采访的内容摘要。

王千源:我现在最担心的是我父母在那边究竟是否安全。我跟他们每天早晨晚上都发E-MAIL说我还活着,一切都还好。

记者申铧:他们现在情况怎么样?

王千源:他们现在是三缄其口,有话基本上都不说。他们基本上是在逃难。我不知道他们在哪儿。他们也坚决不告诉我。我觉得可能是因为中国政府可能会查。但是从他们的E-MAIL看来,好像还算安全,至少他们说他们安全。

记者申铧:你现在不能上课,你的学业怎么办?

王千源:我可以后面补一下。现在先把心态平和下来。如果治根不治本的话,我人心慌慌地去上课,也不会学好。当我回过神来,能够理智地思考、能够进入一个良好的自我调整的状态之后,我可以在很快的时间内回到比较正常的学习。

记者申铧:你觉得西藏是不是中国的一部分?你支持不支持西藏独立?

王千源:我觉得西藏绝对是中国的一部分,正因为它是中国不可分割的一部分,所以对待它就要像是对待自己的同胞兄弟,要用的方式和对待外人是不一样的。对待外人,你可以不予理睬、你用比较强硬的手段也好,都可以。但对同胞兄弟的话,是自己的亲人,就要更加理性,要注意情感上的交流。跟藏族讲话更多的是要考虑,这不是简单地这几年或几十年或奥运会几十天的事情。我们跟他们是几百年、几千年的渊源,并且会不断地继续下去。

记者申铧:你怎么看待这个事情发生后你受到的铺天盖地的谩骂和攻击?你是不是感到很意外?

王千源:我感到很意外。但他们可以这样对我,也可以这样对别人。我只是他们的一个靶子。中国人现在这种很奇怪的“愤青”状态是心理不平衡的一种表现,是一种变态的所谓爱国方式,但实际上绝对不是在爱国。他们标榜自己,攻击别人。

记者申铧:你觉得为什么会有这种现象呢?

王千源:我不是社会学家,但我自己感觉是,一种比较强烈的社会思潮在人民其他的权利没有得到很好的保护的情况下,每个人不是心理特别感到舒坦的时候,他们需要发泄的地方。而随着网络的出现,他们的发泄可以由一个非常虚幻的概念转化为针对某几个人。而当他们成为几千几万人结合在一起,就感觉到自己去攻击别人时有人保护。这像历史回潮,我感觉这跟“文革”太像了。我读过那些历史,当时还不信。他们认为文革以及过去的一些事没有发生过,但现在我们正在经历着同样的事情。

其实中国有一大批的人是不说话,是沉默的群众。他们有观察和思考的能力,现在正在观察思考的有深度的人,目前还没有发出一句话来,而浮在表面上的那层一直比较激动地在说一些话。

王千源

记者申铧:你是在青岛受的小学中学教育。你为什么能够有这么多独立的想法,敢说真话,而很多你的同学老师、千千万万的同胞却不能做到?

王千源:我可能就是比较愿意看书,比较愿意自己思考。其实中国有一大批的人是不说话,是沉默的群众。他们有观察和思考的能力,现在正在观察思考的有深度的人,目前还没有发出一句话来,而浮在表面上的那层一直比较激动地在说一些话。

记者申铧:你的父母写了一封致歉信,你看了吗?

王千源:不是他们写的。我跟我父母联系过,他们很清楚地告诉我那不是他们写的。

记者申铧:那是谁写的,知道吗?

王千源:我不知道是谁写的。他们绝对绝对不会写。他们很明白地告诉我,他们支持我的做法,他们知道我绝对不会做出有辱国家的事情。他们在沉默中等待春天的回暖。

记者申铧:我感到很吃惊。

王千源:你看他们都写了大字报,写口号标语,又泼粪。这简直就是文革。最可怕的是,这次是人民文革。

记者申铧:非常谢谢你。你年纪轻轻,有这么多想法。

王千源:非常谢谢您给我打电话。我觉得中国现在就是需要让大家听到不同的政见、不同的声音。我希望一个国家有更强大的人民,而不是一个强大的政府逼迫人民连话都不敢说。现在有点像秦朝。秦朝当时为什么灭亡?就是因为暴政。现在我担心的是,这个暴政既有可能出于政府,也有可能出于人民,这太可怕了。
[ 此贴被卡拉在04-17-2008 21:05重新编辑 ]
username 离线
级别: 军区司令员
显示用户信息 
8楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
Re:王千源美国同学写的有关她的博客
引用
引用第2楼卡拉于04-17-2008 10:23发表的 王千源美国同学写的有关她的博客 :
来源:http://happinessguaranteed.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-really-just-have-to-write-this.html

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I really just have to write this.

echozhang 离线
显示用户信息 
9楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
不明白为什么这么多人反感她。是忠言逆耳么?

我觉得至少就她的访谈来看,她说得挺有道理的。
第一要真诚,其次要善良,最后要我们永不相忘
crazy8 离线
显示用户信息 
10楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
=============
[ 此帖被crazy8在09-30-2011 20:19重新编辑 ]
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
linny 离线
显示用户信息 
11楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
这个暴政既有可能出于政府,也有可能出于人民,这太可怕了。

这什么意思?看来,她也怕人民,那么民主对她来说,也非她真心接受.
linny 离线
显示用户信息 
12楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
引用
引用第9楼echozhang于04-17-2008 21:37发表的  :
不明白为什么这么多人反感她。是忠言逆耳么?

我觉得至少就她的访谈来看,她说得挺有道理的。

标榜自己当然要说得有道理,但看看她的表演吧

不过是个想博出位的"政治家"(她的理想)

每个人都是想把自己包装得很好

如果她真是一个一看就看出来的坏人,那到是简单了

如果你愿意的话,看看DL的访谈和演讲,一样是非常有道理的

西方社会支持DL这么久是有道理的,他们也不真的那么蠢
linny 离线
显示用户信息 
13楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
引用
引用第15楼stonechen于04-17-2008 22:03发表的  :
她没生在革命时期,没有生在文革时期真是可惜了

就是想搏出位,想出名,想疯了,抓住一切时机,至于别人,至于同胞,至于民族,都是被她拿来利用的,是她的垫脚石,让她好在西方人华丽滴演一出FRJJ
echozhang 离线
显示用户信息 
14楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
我多么希望我党能够像王千源和达赖一样,多一些这么精彩的“表演”。。。。。。。
第一要真诚,其次要善良,最后要我们永不相忘
linny 离线
显示用户信息 
15楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
引用
引用第17楼echozhang于04-17-2008 22:54发表的  :
我多么希望我党能够像王千源和达赖一样,多一些这么精彩的“表演”。。。。。。。

长叹一声~!
username 离线
显示用户信息 
16楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
引用
引用第10楼crazy8于04-17-2008 21:52发表的  :
王千源 had her 15 minutes fame.

and lost her mind later. 
crazy8 离线
显示用户信息 
17楼  发表于: 2008-04-17   
================
[ 此帖被crazy8在09-30-2011 20:18重新编辑 ]
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
chat 离线
级别: VIP
显示用户信息 
18楼  发表于: 2008-04-18   
引用
引用第19楼username于04-17-2008 23:22发表的  :

and lost her mind later.

Re Wang, sit back and enjoy
卡拉 离线

显示用户信息 
19楼  发表于: 2008-04-18   
王千源接受访问视频
描述
快速回复

验证问题:
3 * 6 = ? 正确答案:18
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交